I have been tagged by the one and only Krystal. It's been a while since i've done one of these so here it goes.
I blog on my makeup desk. I know its ugly but im planning on upgrading to something similar to the one on my wishlist. I can't waiiit!
Isn't it so classy and purrrty?! I already found one, now all I need is the green papers aka MONEY!


When my neck starts to hurt and get tired, which always happens because I spend quite some time on the computer, I transfer over to the bed. Hehe!

Rules:
-Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
-Feel free to tell us a little about your space.
-Tag five other blogger to show their blogspots.
-If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.
What are you wearing right now?
-Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
-Feel free to tell us a little about your space.
-Tag five other blogger to show their blogspots.
-If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.
What are you wearing right now?
We just got home from the car show, dinner with my babe, Paulyn, Erwin & Eryn and Brad & April at Chili's.
What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?
What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Twilight Saga --Eclipse
Who was the last person you hugged?
Who was the last person you hugged?
Marvin
What's for dinner?
What's for dinner?
Babe and I shared a full rack of babyback ribs YUM!
What was the last thing you bought?
What was the last thing you bought?
Cuteass office supplies from the discount store
What are you listening to right now?
What are you listening to right now?
Silence
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Everything. Strength, Agility, Fly, seeing the future, read minds.
What is your favorite weather, and why?
What is your favorite weather, and why?
When the clouds are blocking the sun so it's just shady and breezy.
What time do you usually get up?
What time do you usually get up?
09:15 for work and I sleep in on my day offs.
Say something to the person who tagged you:
Say something to the person who tagged you:
Hiiiii Krystal, I miss you guys. Wish we could hang out like before.
If you could have a house - totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
If you could have a house - totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
I love Guam. No matter how sucky it could get sometimes.
Favorite vacation spot?
I don't really have a favorite. I'll vacation anywhere. As long as it's not ghetto - no offense.
What is your favorite item of clothing?
Anything comfy.
Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others?
My BCBG Jelly Gladiators
Name one thing you cannot live without.
My love.
What time is bed time?
Anytime I feel sleepy, but I TRY to sleep before 2 am
If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be?
Anywhere, as long as I am in the arms of my babe.
and now I tag
Donnarence
Honeybunny21
Chomfifi
Chulalouise
Nehsai
8 comments:
Your dream dressing table is pretty!!
thanks for following my blog sweetie!
i am loving the layout of ur blog too
my fave colors
thanks for the tag babe! will do it soon. <333
wahh.. another tag.. i will try doing it soon shar.. thanks again. :D
hey hun! thanks for the tag, ive already done this but still, thanks hun! :D
hey gurl thnks for the tagg I will definitely do this ..:P
hey darling!!! thanks for the comment and the tag! I will do it!!! hehe... i love your make-up area it is sooo neat! I need a vanity mirror desk thing too... Ugh i feel like i am going hunchback on mine! LOL... ME too I was planning on filling up the back of my phone =] or at least covering up most of it, I just want it to be more personal you know. i was sick of it being so black and dull hehe...
hey darling!!! thanks for the comment and the tag! I will do it!!! hehe... i love your make-up area it is sooo neat! I need a vanity mirror desk thing too... Ugh i feel like i am going hunchback on mine! LOL... ME too I was planning on filling up the back of my phone =] or at least covering up most of it, I just want it to be more personal you know. i was sick of it being so black and dull hehe...
Post a Comment