I want thiiiisss! DSK Jewelry's Twilight Inspired bracelet, without the wolf though. I am not a big fan of Jacob Black. In fact, I hate him. I think he's so cocky and annoying! Im on team Edward. Hehe!
I never thought i'd be into the whole twilight thing, all this talk about "Edward Cullen, he's so hott and sweeeeet" and some YT Makeup Guru's were doing twilight inspired looks and what not. I just look at them like "what the hell?!" And now look at me. I started reading the saga after I watched the movie on DVD [some time in April] and im so addicted. I watched it like a bajillion times. Haha! And I was seriously so excited when I saw the "New Moon" trailer on myspace. I cant waiiit! Im still reading "Breaking Dawn". I know im so late! Anyway im going to check out the arts and crafts store tomorrow, I could stay there forever. I needed to get me another package of "sephora beads" [they're not actually sephora, just lack of a better word] and a glass holder. Anyone wna come with?!
Lovepink's giveaway + big MAC sale
Lovepink is having a huge MAC sale. I really want the Shadowy Lady Quad & the Warm Eyes Holiday palette, but im broke! So whoever gets their hands on it is LUCKY! I still want the Smokey Eye one. Anyone wna sell it to me?
Rules:
1. Have to be a follower of my blog =)
2. Have a short post on your blog about my "big MAC" heh blog sale + MAC giveaway that links back to this post
3. Let me know you've been able to add the link
winners will be drawn randomly and giveaway ends on Friday, June 19th 11:59pm EST

6 comments:
yeah i'll go with u. lol. i saw that twilight inspired jewelry from dsk, i like the band, its all heartsss!
awwwww... the heart diamond!!! Damn Edward is the sweetest! I have a MAJOR crush on him ;) What a dreamboat ;)
Im only on New Moon!!
yo! lol yeah u guys should get one, so worth the moneysss.. i think everyones investing in them professional cameras nowadays. anyways. for me, i think NIKON's the best. hahah. but mc said also canon is good. so i guess either one. and yeahhh eclipse is getting good. excited for new moon to come out!
nice necklace.. :D i am just not into twilight,,, perhaps i have to read the book to appreciate it.. :C
lol, i thought it was funny when you said you hate jacob. honestly, i like both and i dont mind who shes gonna end up with. i just like the love triangle thanggg
Post a Comment