Wednesday, June 10, 2009

another small haul

I received the last of what I ordered from maccosmetics.com while they had the free shipping promo. I got eyeshadow refill pans in 'satin taupe' and 'grain'. I love the two colors together. I need morrrre refill palettes coz im running out of space.



Carnival?!
There are some rumors that the summer long carnival is opening tonight!!! One of my boyfriend's nephews said he saw it on the news [I was like, you watch the news?! but you're only 8 haha] Yayyy! I cant wait for the funnel cakes and betting games. I've been waiting the whole year for this, hehe! Gotta look for my luckkky shirt haha! I swear I was there practically every other night for the betting games. Marvin thinks I have a gambling problem. I was like 'pssha whatevvv, bring me to Vegas and you'll see a gambling problem' LOL. Omg, last year at the carnival there were these people who were dressed up in the sanrio gang costumes, including hello kitty. I was like oooh I want a picture with hello kitty. So we were posing to take the pic with my camera and some kid holds out a box in front of me that says '$1 to take a picture with the sanrio gang' I was like what the fuccckkk! hahah I paid anyway.

Summer '08.
The most expensive picture I took with my camera!
And she's a tall, anorexic hello kitty.

There's the lucky shirt I was talking about. Scored the job I have now wearing that to the interview, hehe! Won a few times at the betting games with that shirt. Im such a dork. Anyway, im sleepy ima take a nappp. Later lovlies!

4 comments:

donnarence said...

i wanna have a lucky shirt too.. LOL grain is so pretty.. it looks so natural..

KRYSTAL said...

LOL! tall and anorexic HK, and omg i cant believe a dollar with YOUR OWN camera. hahahah so funnyyy

Anonymous said...

those are my type of colors! i like neutrals for everyday. =D

Chomfifi said...

i dont have those e/s yet but they seem sheer! :)

omg hk mascot!