Yesterday, my cousin's and I went to get our pictures taken because one of them is leaving next wednesday to Washington. It was so much fun, my cousins are hella funny I swear. In most of our pictures someone is either laughing or blinked their eyes. Anyway, our theme was supposed to be ALL white. But most of us, ok well me and one other cousin, didnt have or couldnt find an all white outfit to buy. I went to ROSS again, I was searching high and low for something white. I was about to give up and ask my cousins "why dont three of us wear black and three of us wear white" and then I saw a plain white 3/4 sleeve top sticking out of the rack from afar LOL. Guess what I did? Yep I ran to it before anyone had their hands on it. Haha. I was actually skeptical about getting it coz it was just tooo... plain, but I told myself, i'll just dress it with some accessories. So that's my story pretty lame haha. anyways here's what I got
I got this from ROSS, I wore it with my white top for the picture. It was only $5. I wna go back and get the yellow and pink ones.

Another one from ROSS! Although this dress is plain, it screams summer, to me at least. The sleeves go off the shoulder plus it makes my boobs look nice. Just the right cleavage. hehe. This was $8.99 Dont you just love the color?

Another one from ROSS! Although this dress is plain, it screams summer, to me at least. The sleeves go off the shoulder plus it makes my boobs look nice. Just the right cleavage. hehe. This was $8.99 Dont you just love the color?
I got this frame for the picture that My boyfriend and I took on our anniversary, cute no?! It was $3.99 Haha so cheaaap!

I've been wanting to get another wallet because I've been using my Louis Vuitton one for three years straight. But I didnt wna settle for a cheap one. I was thinking of getting a new LV, Marc Jacobs, Chanel or even Gucci. I know i know I AM materialistic [and what? I work for my money]. But I seriouly need to give poor LV it a rest lol. My work has been so slooow lately, due to the "swine flu outbreak", that upper management is encouraging us to take lwop [leave without pay]. I'd rather take that than get layed off, other companies are considering that. Anyway, I was never really into Le Sportsac, coz I love LEATHER! But I told myself, now is not the right time to splurge on another wallet. So I just got one from Le Sportsac, I never really liked prints on my wallet unless its just unbearably cute, like toki doki. The one I got is just plain black, like patent leather almost. But I LOVE IT! This was $46 but I got a 20% discount = $36.80, cheap huh. It's roomy and it has a wrist strap so it's also like a wristlet.


So I finally met Maggie and Vince at kmart, she is just so much more beautiful in person. If you think her pictures are HOTT wait till you see her in person. And she's such a sweeetheart. She gave me this Green flower ring coz she knew I was into these. MAGGIE THANK YOU! And yesss I LOVE IT girrrl, dont worry. Thanks for even thinking of me. Dont worry im gna get you back.


I've been wanting to get another wallet because I've been using my Louis Vuitton one for three years straight. But I didnt wna settle for a cheap one. I was thinking of getting a new LV, Marc Jacobs, Chanel or even Gucci. I know i know I AM materialistic [and what? I work for my money]. But I seriouly need to give poor LV it a rest lol. My work has been so slooow lately, due to the "swine flu outbreak", that upper management is encouraging us to take lwop [leave without pay]. I'd rather take that than get layed off, other companies are considering that. Anyway, I was never really into Le Sportsac, coz I love LEATHER! But I told myself, now is not the right time to splurge on another wallet. So I just got one from Le Sportsac, I never really liked prints on my wallet unless its just unbearably cute, like toki doki. The one I got is just plain black, like patent leather almost. But I LOVE IT! This was $46 but I got a 20% discount = $36.80, cheap huh. It's roomy and it has a wrist strap so it's also like a wristlet.
So I finally met Maggie and Vince at kmart, she is just so much more beautiful in person. If you think her pictures are HOTT wait till you see her in person. And she's such a sweeetheart. She gave me this Green flower ring coz she knew I was into these. MAGGIE THANK YOU! And yesss I LOVE IT girrrl, dont worry. Thanks for even thinking of me. Dont worry im gna get you back.
fotd: smokey eyes
This is the look I wore to our "photoshoot" haha. I was already running late from all the shopping I did. So like I always do when im in a hurry, I resorted to my smokey eyes. I was thinking of wearing red lips, but that's a little to much. Lucky think I didn't coz our background was a red rose. I really like how our picture turned our, with us wearing white and the red background. I post it up once I pick it up, which is later on at 5pm, hehe.
This is the look I wore to our "photoshoot" haha. I was already running late from all the shopping I did. So like I always do when im in a hurry, I resorted to my smokey eyes. I was thinking of wearing red lips, but that's a little to much. Lucky think I didn't coz our background was a red rose. I really like how our picture turned our, with us wearing white and the red background. I post it up once I pick it up, which is later on at 5pm, hehe.
Face:
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Yellow
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Toast
MAC Fafi Blush in Hipness
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC P/P in Blackground
MAC E/S in Carbon
MAC E/S in Satin Taupe
Courreges E/S in Solo Ombre
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
Lips:
Carmex
NYX Lip Pencil in Beige
Sephora Gloss Ultra-Brilliance in #20
8 comments:
hey girl~
Lovely photos and everyone is matching in White. =)
OMG SHARRR YOU ARE SOOO SWEET!!!! YOU ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON! A NATURAL BEAUTY!!! I AM SOOOO GLAD WE FINALLY MET IN PERSON! WE NEED TO MEET UP AGAIN!!! SERIOUSLY!!! WELL, HOPEFULLY WHEN I AM DONE WITH THIS SESSION IN MY SCHOOL... SO BY JULY? WE CAN ALL HANGOUT!!! I AM SO EXCITEDDDD!!!
rawr!
love the eyes,hun!
the pic frame looks cute too..
its black & the designs are cute
i agree about spending money on something as long as you know its worth the price
you used your wallet for 3 years..
wow!
talk about real quality!
^_^
LOL! Everyone meets Maggie at Kmart huh? :)
Nice Wallet - Man, I love your discount! Hahaha! And I love what you said "Materialistic", but who cares right? When YOU are the one who makes the money... I hate it when people nag to me about it, I want to tell them "Shut your face, make your own money then. Sheesh!"
/:
i like ross! sometimes i find things that are really cute!
and great classic smokey look!
Aww cute ring that maggie gave you!
Oooo nice smokey look! :)
wow! love your smokey eyes babe!! as in! <3
ahhh! i bought that same dress!!
Post a Comment