Monday, June 8, 2009

fotd: first attempt to cut that crease + haulage

Sunday! I love Sundays off, lol I know I say it over and over again. It's just so relaxing to sleep in with my boyfriend right next to me and not needing to worry about getting ready for work. But today I actually woke up early. I hate drinking water right before I sleep because in the morning, even though im still sleepy im forced to wake up coz nature calls. Then once I go to the bathroom I cant leave without washing my face and brushing my teeth, therefore waking me up. Haha. Anyway boyfriend wanted to each lunch at a teppanyaki restaurant "Samurai" OMG so yummy! I really wanted to take pictures but my battery was dead, grrr! Anyway I had alot of time to get my makup done. I've been thinking lately to try the cut-crease technique and im an amateuer. So be nice and dont hate, i'll accept contructive criticism though, let me know what you think : D Well im pretty happy with what i've come up with. It was actually really simple. Just a bit time consuming, but easy. Since it was my first time I went neutral. (Im thinking of doing the cut-crease technique for my potential contest, dont forget to follow me). So I wore this look today. I was kinda skeptical coz I felt like it was a bit too much. But my boyfriend was being nice (lol) and told me it looked good. Idk if really meant it or if he just said that so we could get going. haha! So when we got to the restaurant, we ended up seeing my brother-in-law (bf's brother) with his wife and the kids there. Coincidentally there were two available seats next to them at the teppan counter. So we ate together. And when the bill came his brother insisted that he payed. Thank You!!! I doubt they'll read but still. Hehe! After lunch we shopped around and that's where the HAUL comes in : )



Face:
Benefit That Gal Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
MAC HK Blush in Fun and Games
MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Yellow
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
CS 28 Neutral Palette
MAC E/S in Expresso
MAC E/S in Spiced Chocolate
MAC E/S in Femme Fi
MAC Fluid Line in Blacktrack
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
Maybelline Define-a-Last Mascara in Soft Black
Maybelline Defina-a-Brow in Black
Lips:
Carmex
MAC Lipstick in Bombshell
MAC HK Lipglass in Mimmy


Haul
MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden

Yayyyy! I was finally able to get my hands on this Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel. OMG its so frikkin pretty.

Got this flower ring at ROSSSS! And it was only $6.99

This top was also from Ross!

So we were walking around the mall and decided to check out this new beauty store called "Javani Beauty". They specialize in skin care, body lotions and they also have a few cosmestics. Right when I walked in, I swear light was shining down on the "Beauty Blender". I just had to have it. It was $38.95 for the sponge and cleanser set. The sponge itself was $21.95 and the cleanser was $19.95. I know $40 for this?! Ahh who cares I like it aaand its pink. I'll let you all know how it works for me.

11 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

the look is really nice! i think you did a very good job! i like it cuz it's a wearable cut the crease look, unlike the on that i did. :)

Rai said...

Great 1st attempt!!

Nice haul, loving that ring.

donnarence said...

you did a great job!! wow.. so neatly done.. and you have such hot lips.. mwahh..i wish mine was that shape.. love the flower ring.. :D

Anonymous said...

cute look :), i might try that. hahah if i have time :).. but i really want those lustre drops!

KRYSTAL said...

love the fotd! i still needa try that "cut the crease" thing! looks so hard!

mszcheysser said...

Oh yeah! I saw the sponge thing too when I went a few days ago. I wanted to get it, but I wanted to read more reviews before I buy it. Tell me how it goes =D

x_JENNYLYN said...

LOVE THE LOOOK! :)
omg i so misss samurai! they have a teeppanyaki here in the hilton and its so freakin expensive! $35 for a plate! at least at samurai i rememebr our bill for two ended up like what 30 or 40 at the most? oh how i missss itttt! send me some fan!

Chomfifi said...

oo nice look! ive done cut the crease technique too. anyways, i want to try the lustre drop thingy! everyones been talking about it. and about the sponge, i t was a bit expensive for me so i got the sonia kashuk one for ten bucks!

Anonymous said...

so cute hun i love your look!

Shantee said...

love the look shar!
You did a great job!
omg cute ring and top, dont we all just love ross? hehe :)

KRYSTAL said...

hey shar! ahahaha whoa! foreals? they go to the dr together? where was this at? LOL. man! i miss them!! but yeah were going to guam on december. so yayyy cant waittt to hang out with u guys againnn. =D