Sunday, June 21, 2009

studio pictures

I mentioned a post ago that I took studio pictures with my cousins. Well, they're in! I ordered some of the other poses we took and I love how they turned out. We took this picture because one of our cousin is leaving to Washington next Wednesday. There's a few of us missing because they are in the states [M.I.A. Freda - New York, Marylou & Maryjane - Washington, Gina - She was sleeping] Anyway here's the pictures...

Click image for a larger view
Pose # 1
This is the pose we chose for our package. It looks so angelic and innocent :) We also ordered an 11 x 7 to frame and send to our grandma in the Philippines.

Pose # 2
Top L-R: Shar - Michelle - Janet
Middle L-R: Diana - Maryanne
Bottom: Joanna
[Maryanne looks like Chun-Li from street fighters because her hair flower on one side and the ruffle from Janet's dress on the other LOL but its cute though]

Pose # 3
Looks like something off of a soap opera, haha.

11 comments:

mszcheysser said...

:] Great pictures Shar! Dang, I wish I had girl cousins. :P

Dana Yoshimizu said...

You guys all look so lovely! It really makes me want to do something like this for my grandma

Anonymous said...

cute photos!!

Sassy J'adore said...

Everyone looks beautiful. =)

Jasmin said...

Lovely, pics!

donnarence said...

weeh,, you all look lovely.. :D

Chomfifi said...

nice pictures! i really like post number one and three

Shantee said...

Great pics! every one looks so pretty and matching...hehe :)

Unknown said...

wow this is sooo pretty! I like how everyone is mathcing and all.

Anonymous said...

lovely photos :) cute belt!

Shen said...

love these pics!! :)