Narita is hosting this to die for giveaway for 3 lucky ladies. I know i'm themost unluckiest person ever, but it doesnt hurt to try right?! Anyways, heres the rules to enter!
How to be one of the 3 Lucky Ladies (or men,lol)?
Since it's not a contest but just a giveaway I'm making it easy for you ladies!
1. Leave a comment with the answer to following question:
Have fun and just imagine that you're being sent to a deserted island and you're allowed to spend $10,000 (Ten Thousand) to stock up beauty and makeup products before you leave. The catch is, it has to be only ONE brand. Which Brand would you go for?
- I love my M.A.C. but they dont have a legit skincare line. So I would go for Estee Lauder or Clinique.
2. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and link to this post
3. Have to be a follower of my blog.
4. International bloggers welcome!
5. Winners will be chosen by me randomly.
The Giveaway is open till June 15th 12am, Pacific Time
The Prizes
MAC Style Warrior Lipglass in Gold Rebel
Blush Pro Pan in Sincere
MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Spark -- I reeeeally want this!
Good Luck to everyone who joined! And thanks to Narita for this awesome awesome giveaway. You are wayyy too kind!
Yayyy! I was awared by none other than MsKrystal! Thanks Behbeh!
The Adorable Blog Award Rules:
-Include the award logo in your blog or post.
-Nominate as many blogs which you like.
-Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
-Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
-Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
And now im going to award:

5 comments:
hi shar,, thank you for the award,, yay ,, i still have the tag thing undone.. thanks so much.. godbless. :D
an award!!! yay!!! thanks love!!
thank you so much! =)
thanks hun for the sweet comment!!! And thank you for tagging me!!!
thanks sweetie for the award!!! and good luck for the give away contest! I hope you win :)
Post a Comment