Sunday, June 14, 2009

fotd: grain & humid

Hiya loves! It's been a while since my last post yea?! We pretty much just stayed home today, Marvin was tired. He stayed up last night till like 3 am [I was reading 'Breaking Dawn', Im in the last few chapters] assembling the pieces of his bike because he painted it AGAIN! Well actually this is the first time painting this bike. His first bike change colors like he changed clothes. haha! They own an Auto Repair Shop that's why.

Before:

After:



fotd: grain & humid
Anyway we got up late, as usual, but I had to go to the mall to pay for my cellphone bill aaaand I didnt feel like not wearing makeup haha. Dont mind my face, I'm breaking out bad. I hattte it! I guess its just almost time for that monthly visitor.





Face:
Benefit That Gal Face Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC40
MAC HK Beauty Powder in Tahitian Sand
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Concealor Stick in Yellow
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC E/S in Grain
MAC E/S in Humid
MAC Fluidline in Black Track
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
Lips:
Carmex

7 comments:

donnarence said...

nice bike your bf has.. :D i knew grain e/s looks nice.. look at it on your.. so fab.. :D

Anonymous said...

oooh nice bike brooommm.. e/s is look pretty on you and i luv your lips talga lol .

Dana Yoshimizu said...

That's pretty cool, what color with the bike be next? :)

Unknown said...

the color combo is pretty. great job girl. im breaking out too and i dont know why :/

Chomfifi said...

cool bike and nice look!

Aline said...

this is such a pretty eye...I love it!

M. Uson said...

wow nice bike! and your lotd is so pretty and natural looking! Girl you are sooo not breaking out! What you are taking about!!! You have a babyface!