Thursday, June 11, 2009

randomness + fotd: neutral eyes

Soooo, I went to the arts and crafts store but they were out of stock on alot of the Swarovski Crystals and sterling silver chains. The sales lady was showing me how to make my own jewelry and what I would need. Im so excited to go back there to get the materials when they have it. Now im not looking to make profit out of it. I'll leave it all to DSK Jewelry, its just for me and probably as gifts to some friends and relatives.
I posted earlier that we were going to check if the summer carnival was open. Well its not... haha! I even got all dolled up. We just went to Kmart right after coz I needed to pick up a few materials to ship out the items that I sold [check out my blog sale here]. And i've been breaking out lately as you can tell in some of my photos. So I bought a new facial cleanser. It's the Loreal Skin Genesis Deep Purifying Cream Cleanser. When I got home I took off my makeup and tried it out. Not so bad, I like how it has the micro bead in them. We'll see how it works with the breakout. Anyway enjoy my fotd!

fotd: neutral eyes


Face:
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Yellow
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
MAC Luster Drops in Pink Rebel
MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC E/S in Grain
MAC E/S in Satin Taupe
MAC E/S in Expresso
MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapid Black
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graph Black
Lips:
Carmex

12 comments:

donnarence said...

ooohh jewelry making is fun fun fun.. :D i love your neutral eyes.. perfect for everyday.. :D

mszcheysser said...

When it opens! Tell me, lol. I didn't even go last year! OMG! I totally forgot that I was supposed to purchase from you! I'll let you know! Eeeeek! :(

I love your eye make up shar! And your camera, geez, my camera's flash is kronic.

Anonymous said...

nice neutral .. you have cute face girl..:P

Anonymous said...

.. i love t his neutrall eye.! BEAUTIFULL :)

KRYSTAL said...

woww im listening to lovely-michelle tumes. OMGGGGG i miss that song!! makes me sad! reminds me of the past.

Unknown said...

u know what, ive been breaking out too and i dont know why :( I have little tiny bumps on my forehead but their not pimples or anything like that, its weird. I bought a new face wash too so well see if it works :/

btw you look beautiful as always :)

M. Uson said...

Honey you are soooo beautiful!!!! I love the neutral on you babe! I need to do a neutral one day hehe...

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

very pretty neutral look!

Chomfifi said...

very natural! cant wait to see your jewelry!

Anastacia said...

So cute natural look! Absolutely wearable! Like this look! 'nd with a red lips it'll be looks very pin up :)

Schay said...

Your blog is so cute! I just started following as of today! I love your look so natural and so beautiful!

Sonya said...

They sell Swarovski crystals at the craft store? OMG I had no idea!

I love this neutral eye color look. You have the cutest face and lips...very baby dollish.