Saturday, June 27, 2009

fotd: pink, purple, blue

Yayyy! I have the weekend off! I think i've mentioned before that my company has been really slow due to the outbreak of the swine flu. So management decided to give a few days of vacation and of course there's a catch. It's without pay, but we gotta use up what's left of the ones with pay that we have left. And of course I used up all of mine, haha [I get 21 days of paid vacay next month on the 9th]. I initially didnt wna take any because I need the $$$. A few of my co-workers were taking weeks at a time so I decided I want a break too. I requested for Friday and Saturday since im off on Sundays. To start off my little vacation, I went a little [okay alot] crazy cleaning and organizing our room, this was after sleeping in and I woke up around 12:30pm. But anyway... I found some things that I have been searching hi and low for, threw out things we didnt need anymore and just rearranged the furnitures. It's so roomy now and it feels good. And I did it all by myself [i like it better that way] as the bf was at work and I wanted to surprise him, hehe. I finished at around 5pm just in time before he gets home. It was a hell of a hotttt day, so it felt damn good to get in that cold shower. I was so tired that I took a nap right after and 30 minutes later he was home! I love that relaxed reaction on his face. But we had to get ready for a family dinner, it was his sister Farren's 16th birthday. She didnt have anything big. Alot of people, me included were telling advising her to just wait till her 18th. Since its traditional for us Filipinas. We just got her a cute hot pink and black plaid top, no picture though haha.


Anyhoo I wore this look to the dinner. Typical, pink and purple with a pop of blue LOL. My 'Mother-in-Law' was like "Yan bang pinanuod mo sa YOUCHUBE?" that's tagalog for "Is that what you watched on YOUCHUBE?" hahaha. I guess she see's my Sister-in-Law watching you guru's doing tutorials. She said it was nice, I beg to differ. It was not the best because my face is all funky with all the breakout and stuff but its getting better.



Face:
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Yellow
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
MAC HK Blush in Fun & Games
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC E/S in Sushi Flower
MAC E/S in Passionate
MAC E/S in Carbon
MAC E/S in Cool Heat
MAC E/S in Femme Fi
CS 88 Colorful Eyeshadow palette
Lips:
Carmex
MAC Heatherette L/S in Fleshpot
Sephora Ultra Brilliance Gloss in #20

5 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

HAHa, your mother-in-law is so funny! But the makeup is really pretty. I like the color combinations.

Chomfifi said...

you're pretty good at cutting the crease technique!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

oh wow... i love this look!! you blend so well hunnie!! great look!

KRYSTAL said...

love the look shar! and wow ur hair is growing so fasss. i want mine to grow out already. i miss my long hair! i dont think im gonna cut it short again. lol

Anonymous said...

wow so pretty !you are good at blending dear. i luv the e/s so much SO gorgoeous on you !