Wednesday, June 24, 2009

m.a.c. survey + awards

Thanks Mz Krystal.





Before passing on this award, you must follow the RULES:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And the Award(s) goes to:
[in no particular order]
thiamere
nehsai
ladystarr
elisamarieeeeee
mymakeupmania
kissxmakeup
mooooah
chomfifi
iambeautiful20
mylucidintervals
scrangie





Got this questionaire off of Danica's blog. And it's all about M.A.C. Who doesnt love MAC?!


How long have you been using MAC?
A year and a half, I just started really getting into makeup last year. Before that all I ever wore was lots of eyeliner and lipgloss.


What was your first MAC product?
Woodwinked Eyeshadow.


What's your all time favorite MAC product?
Blacktrack Fluidliner


What's your least favorite MAC product?
The pressed powders, they are not oil-free and my face is really oily. Even if you just swatch some on your fingers you can already feel it. Same goes for the foundies but I used an oil control base so I can work with it.


Do you own a Pro Card?
I wish! I did everything I could to get started in beauty school but the schedule is just not something I could work around. It's 9 am - 4 pm everyday except Sunday and Monday for Eleven months, my work is only open from 8 am - 7 am and I cant just quit coz I have a car to pay. Ugh I hate this dilemma.


Your MAC foundation shade?
NC40


What's your favorite MAC foundation?
Studio Fix fluid, it has great coverage. I just wish they have oily skin type formula.


Blusher:
Hello Kitty Collection; Fun and Games


Powder:
Not really a fan. I use baby powder to set, its transparent and it mattyfies.


Eyeshadow:
My all time favorite is CARBON. I can do an entire smokey look with just this!


Lipstick:
Heatherette Collection; Fleshpot, a little goes a long way.


Lipgloss:
Fafi Collection; Sugartrance, another all time favorite


Liner:
Blacktrack fluid line


Brush:
I'd say the 217. Its stiff enough to cover the lid but it's also fluffy enough to blend.


Nail Laquer:
Dont own any polishes from MAC


Pro Product:
Refill palettes and pan!


Comment on the following MAC product; Have you used them? If so, give feedback.

Prep & Prime Skin:
Refined Zone; Does a good job controling the oil.


Full Coverage Foundation:
Dont have it.


Studio Sculpt Foundation:
Want to try it


Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation:
I personally dont like it. My face is already oily, I dont need the sparkle for more shine.


Select SPF15 Foundation:
Dont have it.


Studio Tech Foundation:
Dont have it either.


Studio Fix Powder:
This too.


Studio Stick:
And another one.


Hyper Real Pressed Foundation:
Nada


Beauty Powder:
The only one I have is the Hello Kitty Collection Tahitian Sand. Used it once and I dont really like it, check out my blog sale.


Loose Blot Powder:
I really want this!


Pressed Blot Powder:
Or this


Mineralize Skinfinish Natural:
Dont really care for this


Mineralize Skinfinish:
Have one and dont really like it. blog sale


Bronzing Powder:
I love it. I have a foundation that's too light for me and I used the bronzer to darken it al little that way i dont have to waste it.


Powder Blush:
Love 'em


Blushcreme:
Dont have it but i wna try it


Mineralize Blush:
Not really a fan of mineralized anything


Gel Blush:
Havent tried


Cream Colour Base:
I want this!


Studio Sculpt Concealer:
I have one, dont really like it. Check out the blog sale.


Select Cover Up Concealer:
Dont have it


Select Moisturecover Concealer:
Its ok.


Studio Finish Concealer:
Wna try it.


Studio Stick:
Nahh.


Lip Erase:
Never tried.


Tinted Lip Conditioner:
I want the HK Collection Pink Fish so baddd!


Lipstick:
Dont really use lipstick.


Lipgloss:
I've tried better.


See Thru Lip Colour:
N/A


Dazzleglass:
I want it in baby sparks, too expensive for a lip product


Cremesheen Glass:
Bleh


Lip Gelee:
Bleh


Lip Pencil:
I need one!


Solar Bits:
I wna try.


Nail Lacquer:
Never tried


Shadestick:
Dont really care for it.


Paint:
I want 'em.


Paint Pots:
Its ok, I dont really use it, only but I love blackground though


Eyeshadow:
MY FAVE MAC Product


Pigment:
Dont have any full sized one, but they're ok.


Glitter:
I have 'em in 3d Silver [Its reallllly pretty but I have no use for it, again check the blog sale] and Antiqued Gold, I love this color


Eye Kohl:
Dont like liners that you need to sharpen, thats why I dont have it.


Chromaline:
Dont care for it.


Liquid Last Liner:
I want some.


Lustre Drops:
I LOVE IT!


False Lashes:
Dont own any, too pricey.


ProLash Mascara:
Don't have it.


Zoomlash:
I have one but never tried, dont really care. Check the blog sale again


Plush Lash Mascara:
Dont have it.


Fibre Rich Lash Mascara:
Whatev


Dazzle Lash Mascara:
Im not really a mascara girl.


What has been your favourite MAC collection to date?
I really DK! I like it all!


Which MAC collection in your opinion do you think was disappointing, if any?
IDK, There's good and bad about everything.


What products do you think MAC are missing?
I really cant think right now, but I know there was something. Check back later.

8 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

yey!!thank you so much babe for the award!!! <333

Jem said...

thanks for the award,hun!
that's so sweet of you
*hugs*

donnarence said...

shar,, i am so touched.. you never fail to remember me.. thanks.. godbless.. :D

Anastacia said...

Awe! It's so sweet! Thanq so much!!! <3

Danica Krizia said...

thank youuu for the awards! youre so sweeeeet!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the award!!! yay!! love u hun!!!


and yes i was a couple seconds famous in pursebuzz's video!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow... baby powder to set foundation? Really? Interesting. I think I going to try that... all my baby powders are scented... is that OK?

Chomfifi said...

thank you shar! :D