I haven't tried NARS yet but I've heard so many good things about it! I've been wanting to order from the website but it's just too darn expensive. Anyway, Chrytina is having this wonderful Nars giveaway to celebrate reaching 100 followers. Congratulations Girrrl!
How to enter and rules:
•You must be a follower of my blog to enter!
•You need to leave a comment on this blog to enter the giveaway! It counts as ONE entry.
•If you post this giveaway on your blog with a link back to me. It counts as TWO entries.
•If you post this giveaway on your twitter with a link back to me. It counts as ONE entry.
•So all together you can have up to FOUR chances to win!
•If you blog this giveaway or twitter it let me know with a comment on this blog, so I know how many times I put your name in the drawing!! :)
•My twitter is: ChrystinaGrace
•If you have any questions feel free to email me: WhimsicalRoseBlog@gmail.com
Giveaway ends 11:59pm on June 9th.
Winner will be announced on June 10th!
And now for the prizes:
•Summer Collection 2009 Bronzer : Irresistiblement ( desert Glow)
•Monoi Body Glow: deeply hydrating oil with a drop of vanilla essence and a chocolate shimmer, imparting a glistening, golden glow year-round, and intensifying a natural tan as it soothes and moisturizes skin.
•Monoi Body Glow II: multi-purpose, transparent beauty oil that is ideal for use as a daily moisturizer or massage oil, and absorbs quickly for a radiant glow.
•A secret little special surprise will be sent to winner along with this giveaway!!!

Sassy Jadore's Giveaway!
Of course there are some rules like every other giveaway
•Must be a follower on my blog
•Mention about this Giveaway on your blog and link it to my blog “Sassy Jadore”
•Leave a comment on this entry answering this
QUESTION: What is your favorite nail polish brand?
ENDS: June 8, 2009 or earlier when I feel like it.
The Prize!

Haul
I got these sandals mainly for work. Now that they transferred me to the "field" is what i'll call it. I walk around alot. Back and forth from my desk to the front desk. Heels are required for my department but stilletos are not going to work for me. So I got one with a one inch (or so) heel. They are sooo comfy. It was $25 and on sale for 20% off. Yayyy!
Again this one is for work. The first day back out on the field (its been 2 years since I last was out) I forgot how much things we had to bring. We had our daily information binder that we need to carry, customer information binder, some supplies and just lots of work stuff. I didnt want anything to happnen to my LouisVuitton Neverfull.
So I carried them in my arms and they were pretty heavy! I was pissed that they didnt remind me! So after work I went and got this cutie. It was from the same store I got the sandals, City Collections. It was only $12 and this too was 20% off.
Look what finally came in. Everytime I order online the shipping feels like forever and usually its only been 3-4 days. Haha! I guess Im just suuuperrr excited haha. I got 3 refill pans from maccosmetics.com in sushi flower, shadowy lady and humid. I got 2 more that should be coming in soon in Satin Taupe and Grain. I cant waiiit!
Shipping at maccosmetics.com is free with any purchase until June 6, no promo code neccessary. So get your shop on!
7 comments:
Hey im taking my singing classes at st. johns umm 30bucks.
i didnt pay yet though because my singing teacher didn't ask yet.
And yeah we should go out one of these days with you, maggie, and whoever wants to go...hehe :)
whoa i was about to ask if city collection sold clothes already, cuz that leopard print bag looks like a shirt. hahaha i notice u also buy sandals alot there at city! u love that place huh! nice haul.
I have the same top =)
cool givenaway.. ill do this soon! nice haul too.. i wanna get some MAC pans tooo.. im soo broke.. i hate my life =[
Hey sweetie~
Thanks for dropping by my blog and following. =)
Cute sandals and that LV bag is Fabulous. ^^
I have the LV Damier Azur MM bag, but I want another in that color. =)
Lovley blog. I'm going to follow too. =)
Hi, hun! Thank you for participating in my giveaway! You're protective of your LV too? I don't let anyone to touch mine. haha.. I'm a freak! :)
Love your layout!
Hey!! Yeah there's 2 pro stores and then 2 regular :)!
Post a Comment