Monday, June 8, 2009

blog sale directory

TOP 6 REASON WHY YOU SHOULD MENTION THE BLOG SALE DIRECTORY ON YOUR BLOG!
1. The blog is brand new and we want the word to get around in order to establish a fabulous resource blog!
2. We all have different readers/followers/audiences, so if you mention this blog onto yours, it would help out tremendously in reaching more people.
3. It will be a great resource for a one stop resource for all blog sales that are currently going on.
4. If you are a seller or plan on having a future blog sale, you will benefit from it because other people besides your own readers/followers will know about it = higher potential of making more sales.
5. If you are a buyer, you will benefit from it by having a list of links all on 1 page! So no more hunting down blog sales to just find that you just too late and all the good stuff is already gone!

In conclusion, We all would benefit from it as a seller and/or buyer!
I hope those top 6 reasons have persuaded you to mention the Beauty Blog Sale Directory onto your own blog! You are more then welcome to mention it in your blog posts and/or mention it on the side bar of your page.

http://beautyblogsaledirectory.blogspot.com/
http://beautyblogsaledirectory.blogspot.com/
http://beautyblogsaledirectory.blogspot.com/
http://beautyblogsaledirectory.blogspot.com/
http://beautyblogsaledirectory.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you so much for pitching in on helping to spreading the word! We need all the help we can get in order to hopefully build one hell of a fabulous resource page for all of us!

I added your link. =)))

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

And 1 more thing! See? It really DOES work because I had no idea your page or blog sale existed! lol

subscribing =)

Jaclyn Rose said...

I wonder what happened to the beauty blog sale directory. Do you know? Anyways, I found your blog through google search so I thought to let you know that I'm starting a blog sale directory on my blog, check it out if you want to help spread the word.

http://www.jroseonline.com/2009/07/what-happened-to-directory.html