Sunday, June 28, 2009

fotd: smokey blue + MC's bday giveaway

Again with the smokey eyes! Who gives, I love it! So we went to the carnival again. I wanted to get funnel cake butttt I forgot coz I was so focused on betting. hahah. The bf won $50 yayyy. After the carnival we went to kmart. They always have big sales on the weekends and this week's was 40% off on sleepwear and lingerie.





Face:
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
MAC Fafi Blush in Hipness
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC E/S in Gulf Stream
MAC E/S in Aquadisiac
MAC E/S in Climate Blue
MAC E/S in Solar White
NYX E/S in Rock
Lips:
Carmex
Sephora Ultra Gloss Brilliance in #60


Kmart Haul
Tinkerbell Dress Pajama/Oversized Tshirt Reg. $17.99 Sale $10.79

Fruit of the Loom 3 Pack Boyshorts Reg. $9.79 Sale $5.87
Joe Boxer 6 Pack Cotton Hipster Panties Reg. $11.49 Sale $6.89




Happppppy 28th Birrrrthday to MC aka EyezAddiction.

How To Enter:
You must be a follower of this blog to join this contest.
Make a blog post about this giveaway with a link to my page.
Leave a comment saying "Happy Birthday" on this post with the link to your blog entry.
1 Winner will be randomly selected using Random.Org
THIS CONTEST ENDS IN JULY 4th at 12 midnight Eastern time!

The Prize!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

dude i love, love funnel cakes. I dont care how fattening they are lol. COngrats on the bf winning money.

also, i think this one of my favorite looks from you. its sexy!

KRYSTAL said...

OOO funnel cake!!! mannn i want some of that noww. i love the look too! yay for smokey eyes!!

btw, wanna swap!? ill give you both of it for the hk tahitian sand beauty powder. LOL. let me know.

KRYSTAL said...

hey! yeah, im for sure! i want it... lol and same here, let me know so i can mark SWAPPED on mine.. haha! that would be my first sale/swap. lol.. ok. ill send it out on monday too! its saturday right now. k!? ill put the tracking # too

Chomfifi said...

very sexy eyes today! :)

Sassy J'adore said...

Fabulous blue eye look. =)

donnarence said...

hi shar.. :D love the blues on you.. :D i have never been in a carnival.. i wonder what it's like?? i think it's fun.. and $50??? wow,,, and yey for the sale at kmart.. the tinkerbell shirt is cute.

Anonymous said...

wow shar you're rockin at your blending skill..

mszcheysser said...

Sale at Kmart? Dang it. I hate being broke! Hahaha~ Dude Shar! You're so good! I wish my make up skills were as good as yours! Meooooooow ;)

lindah said...

Love the eyes! Something I definitely would wear :D or maybe I've already have lol, I'm going to follow you too!

Jem said...

love the look,hun!
you're smashing
^_^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment babe, your look is so hot! I want some funnel cake too haha

Roxy said...

LOL the hubby always tells me how you can gamble at the carnival on guam! i love this look blue looks really good on you!

Melissa Joy said...

I love the eye makeup, its my favorite blue but smokey!

lindah said...

haha thank you :) It was a bitch to take the pictures by myself! LOL xD

EyezAddiction said...

wow girl, you look very pretty! Thanx for joinging my contest and for following! Good Luck! :)