Friday, July 3, 2009

makeup sale blog + update

Hello Ladies! I know it's been a while since my last post. Anyway, I opened a new blog account for my makeup sale. So check it out and spread the word. Dont forget to follow that one too. I am constantly cleaning out my makeup space.






I have been sick since Sunday night and it sucks like hell. I've had to force myself to work because we're kinda getting busy and that's done no good for me [except when payday comes hehe]. It's getting worse by the minute. Because im coughing crazy, im developing sore throat. My nose is sore and dry from running like a faucet [lol how ironic does that sound]. On top of that, I just cant sleep under this condition so I have headaches like 24/7. I was freaking out coz I was thinking, oh no I think I have the swine flu. I went to the clinic after work yesterday, I waited almost 45 minutes to be seen by doctor and it only took her about 10 - 15 minutes to check me. All she did was use the stethoscope to hear my lungs said I was weezing a very tiny bit because of the cough and phlegm and prescribed me the cough meds. I hate that doctor, she's not very thorough. My preferred doctors were busy and it was almost time for them to close. GRRR!

On a better note, I've swapped [for the first time] some things with Krystal and DSK Stephanie. I cant wait for them to come in, i'll post on it once I get them. I was kinda skeptical about swapping but I trust them. They are both having a makeup blog sales, click on their links to take you there. Dont forget to check out what's left on mine, i've added a few more things.

Coastal Scents has dropped their prices and shipping fee's by just about a dollar, but it makes a difference. I've asked a few girls to order with me to save even more on shipping. The promo for free shipping on orders $50 or more is only for the u.s. mainland : ( bummer. So I told the boyfriend that im going to order with Cheysser and Shantee, he was getting so upset and I didnt know where this was coming from. So we argued a bit coz he was being so silly. I swear these boys just get sillier and sillier. Anyway, I found out that he already ordered something for me and thats why he was trying to stop me. Haha. I guess it was supposed to be a surprise, a get well present. LOL. I will definitely get well! He knew about the price drop because he ordered for me a while back and he gets the newsletters too. So he reads my blog [I love you babe, happy 73rd monthsary 07/03] and looks at my MU wishlist. He got something totally different haha. Its the thought that counts though and im quite happy with what he got or even that he got me something. I've been wanting the 88 shimmer palette and the 10 blush palette, instead he got me the 42 double stack shimmer eyeshadow and blush palette.


It's $10 cheaper and who needs all 88 shimmer colors anway? I have about a gajillion eyeshadows and I dont even use all of them. The blush palette that comes in the double stack is slightly different colors than the regular one but thats ok. Gosh im so excited! I feel kinda bad though coz I was the one who asked Cheysser to order with me. I probably will, I want the Magnetized Pan/Palette and some brushes. So Cheysssserrr whenever you're ready bebe doll. LOL.

7 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

ooO thats still a nice palette! eeee lanya, marvin so sweat.

Sherry said...

gal we just love makeup :)

M. Uson said...

awwww... he' so sweet! He's going to surprise you!!! Vince would be silly at me too. lol.... These boys... vince wanted me to get alot of palettes cause i showed him other youtube guru's collections and he saw how dinky mine was... he felt bad lol.... but i want to get the warm palette!!!

Shantee said...

aww he's so sweet even though he didnt get you the 88 palette,its the thought that counts! hehe :)

Stephanie said...

awww thanks for the shoutout babe!!

let me know when your package arrives ^_~

<3

DSK Steph

mszcheysser said...

I need to find out from Donnarence (winner of my contest) what she wants, before I order. I gave her a week to choose, lol. Woohoo! Can't wait, haha. I hope I have enough money for myself!

HOY! You're almost 100! I SMELL A CONTEST COMING UP! Hahahaha.

BEBE DOLL, lol!

blogger said...

Complete range of Urban Decay Makeup including Urban Decay Eye Shadow, Urban Decay Lipstick, Urban Decay Mascara, Urban Decay Lip Gloss and many other Urban Decay Makeup Products