Sunday, July 5, 2009

fotd: smokey brown, makeupjunkee's giveaway

Happy Independance Day! I was supposed to work but I was still kinda sick and I lost my voice. But I got little better [or at least my headache went away] a while later so bf and I just had a late lunch and walked around The SM. OMG! That place is supposed to be cheap. Well some of it were like the Philippines snacks. But I saw these reallllly cute headband with huge flowers on them. $20. I am not gna spend that on a cheap looking headband. So anyway the fotd is what you came here to see right?


Face:
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Yellow
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
MAC Luster Drops in Pink Rebel
Eyes:
UDPP
Benefit E/S in Cocoa
MAC E/S in Carbon
MAC E/S in Ricepaper
MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapid Black
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graph Black
Maybelline Define a Lash Mascara in Soft Black
Lips:
Carmex


MakeupJUNKEE's Giveaway
Congratulations for reaching 50 followers girl.
Rules:
1) Give away ends July 19th at 8:00 pm California time.
2) There has to be at least 3 entry for me to do this give away.
3) Must be a follower to join. If your not a follower just "click" follow and your good to go.
4) Re-post this on your page with a link.
5) To enter in give away, just click on comment and comment me your answer.
6) Tell me something funny or embarrassing that had happened to you.

The Prizes:

9 comments:

MakeupJunkee said...

omg hahaha, that is totally funny. The other day me and my sis in law went to go watch transformer and we snuck in hella food. Hahaha. We snuck in chicken wings, bottle soda and egg rolls. I was scared they were going to find out but my sis in law was like no they are not going to find out. haha. so of course we got in and enjoyed our chicken during the movie. Ghetto huh. haha.

donnarence said...

the sm?? shoemart philippines?? ohh.. interesting.. i always go to sm because it super near my place and everything is there.. nice eotd.. did you use one shade of e/s only?? btw,, shar.. are you a filipina too??

KRYSTAL said...

oOo nice fotd!

M. Uson said...

ooh i love the EOTD honey!!!! LOL I bought one of those headbands... i know i am bad.... vince kicked my butt cause nearly 20 bucks for a headband is ridiculous! LOL...

M. Uson said...

ooh i love the EOTD honey!!!! LOL I bought one of those headbands... i know i am bad.... vince kicked my butt cause nearly 20 bucks for a headband is ridiculous! LOL...

Shantee said...

Hey Shar nice fotd!
Here's the link for my order:
http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm?fuseaction=shopping.basket&Product_ID=454

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

I love the fotd... so pretty!!!

Unknown said...

you look pretty as always. i wouldn't spend 20 bucks on a cheap looking headband either ugh!

i hope u feel more better :)

Shantee said...

Hey shar ill just tell you here what im ordering then...
10 piece professional blush palette
Foundation Concealer Brush Large
Italian Badger Angle Blush
Pink Deluxe Oval Shadow Brush
True Blush Loose Mineral Blusher
Sample (1/2 teaspoon).

btw ill see if i still want the rebel one..thanx for lettin me know though! :)