Face:
Physician's Formula Concealer stick in Yellow
Physician's Formula Concealer stick in Yellow
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Toast
Johnson's Baby Powder
MAC HK Blush in Fun and Games
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC E/S in Grain
MAC E/S in Shadowy Lady
MAC E/S in Sushi Flower
MAC E/S in Baby Petals
MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapidblack
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graph Black
Lips:
Aquafina Lip Balm
MAC Lipstick in Pervette
Rant; not for those who are sensitive to cuss words
Okay so we took our studio pictures at the same studio as last time and we [or maybe it was just me] were suprised that it was a different photographer. At some point during our "photoshoot", for a lack of a better word, I murmured under my breath that I fucking hated this photographer. My cousin's were like why? and all that. I explained and they agreed. He basically used the same fucking pose for every shot he took, the only changes that were made were the people. 3 sitting up front 3 standing in the back, all we did was rotated. OMG I was so fucking pissed, Excusè Moi for my french but I did not wna pay for something UGLY! We all did not like how the pictures turned out. IDK but a good photographer will try to even it out meaning one person was leaning in closer than the other one so theres like awkward spaces in between us and it just did not look professional. If I wanted some like that i'd just take my own fucking camera and take it myself on selftimer or something! We asked if we can take another set of poses and with a different photographer [the one we liked was on vacation, just great], he told us that we'd have to pay another sitting fee of some sort and it was their policy. That pissed me off even more. I mean I understand that all companies have policies so that they dont lose out. But this was totally the photographers fault. Who the fuck takes pictures like its casual?! Thats why we go to a studio to make it all nice/professional and shit. I really did not mean to hurt his feelings but if im a paying customer and im not satisfied [and they're not willing to compromise], I AM going to voice it out! Now, if we just didnt like the way we smiled or if our hair was all whack and outta place or our shirt wrinkled up, I understand thats not on the photographer, but the godsh damn poses were wayyyy off! My cousin tried to calm us down by saying she doesnt wna get all worked up coz she knows how it feels to be in their position. But trust me when I say I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS TOO. I work with Japanese tourist [they are hella Service Oriented] one wrong move and they will complain, BUT at my company we COMPROMISE, because we know they're paying customers and we want them to come back. If they waive the 2nd fee for taking a new set of poses or even discount for that matter than I'd be ok but the bosses didnt wna admit that the fucking photographer was off just so they dont discount the 2nd fee. And from the looks of it, he doesnt have experience. I dont know that for a fact but I was really unsatisfied. But we couldnt just leave with out paying anything so we just decided to pay that extra $40 some and take a new set with the owner as our photographer. He was wayyy better and gave us a variety of PROFESSIONAL looking poses to choose from. In the end, they gave us a $12 dollar discount for the 2nd fee. Im glad they realized. I've been taking studios there for a while now with the photographer we like and the first time [this time] it wasnt him, I was never more unsatisfied. And these picture packages, they are not cheap! Rant over.
MACCosmetics Online Weekend Exclusive
FREE SHIPPING
WEEKEND EXCLUSIVE
Use Code: WEEKEND at checkout*
Receive Free Standard Shipping on any purchase on M·A·C Cosmetics Online. This offer is valid through 11:59 pm EST Sunday, July 12th on orders shipped only to US addresses only.
SHOP NOW
*This offer is valid through 11:59 pm EST Sunday, July 12, 2009 on orders shipped to US addresses only. Offer not applicable towards the purchase of Gift Cards or eGift Cards.
*This offer is valid through 11:59 pm EST Sunday, July 12, 2009 on orders shipped to US addresses only. Offer not applicable towards the purchase of Gift Cards or eGift Cards.
100 Followers; I saved the best for last
Sorry for that I just had to let it out somehow and ranting to my bf and the rest of my cousin's wasnt enough for me. I wna let the whole world know. Haha. Okay anywayssss! I FINALLY reached 100 FOLLOWERS! Woohoo! Thank you sooo much for reading my boring entries of my life mixxed in with makeup! So as a thank you to my awesome followers I will be hosting a contest open to everyone. Just give me a minute to get everything organized. The details will be coming up on the next post so stay tuned and I hope everyone joins!
7 comments:
CONGRATS ON REACHING 100!
And I would had complain too. Ever since, I work at Royal and have to deal with alot of bullshit from any kind of guests, from locals to tourists.... I realized, that I have the right to complain to any other company! hahahaha =]
Just had to comment on your rant...
Wow, I'm surprised that they didn't give you the 2nd sitting free! If I didn't like the quality of the pics, I would feel that they should take some different ones!
But I'm glad you got good pictures in the end! Good for you for complaining!
I know how you feel! The makeup artists at mac are all sweet, but some of them just don't know how to apply makeup on me o_O usually it's the blush but some over-apply it and then some of them just over do it! But I don't ever want to say anything because they're all so sweet! lol, one time they drew my eyebrows and FUCKED it up BADDD! it was SOOO crooked
oh btw, your makeup looks pretty :D it's not super smokey! and I want to see those pictures after you get them :) and congrats on hitting 100! Looking forward to your contest!
very pretty neutral shar.. it definitely looks good with your hot pink top.. :D yay for that photographer.. grr good thing the owner took over.. hehe love the HOT PINK theme.. :D
congrats in reaching 100! cant wait to hear about ur contesttttt. goshh stupid photographer! where was this at?! 17 min? or guam foto? nice fotd too!
Omg, that sucks that you had to pay for a second set of pictures, but at least they gave you $12 off.
& CONGRATS on the 100+ followers. You now seem to have 101! :D
Post a Comment