Jaclyn Rose is now hosting the Beauty Blog Sale and Contest Directory. It will be your one stop resource to all the current sales and contests going on in the beauty blogging world.Why?
1. The idea behind the Blog Sale Directory is great, let's not let it die!
2. We all have different readers/followers/audiences, so if you mention the directory on your blog, it would help out tremendously in reaching more people.
3. It will be a great one stop resource for all blog sales and blog contests currently going on.
4. Great exposure for your blog and your blog sale. More exposure = More sales.
5. One list of all sales so if you're looking to buy you don't have to scour every corner of the internet.
6. Not only will you find makeup, you may just find a new blogger friend.
→Send your blog sales and blog contests links to beautyblogsales@gmail.com or visit http://beautyblog-saledirectory.blogspot.com for more info
You can also tweet this on your Twitter: Beauty Blog Sale Directory is back http://beautyblog-saledirectory.blogspot.com visit site for more details. Pls RT----
A giveaway will be announced real soon and it involves spreading the word so stay tuned! Start spreading the word now on your blog. Follow on Twitter or follow the blog to be kept up to date!
And now for the SWATCHES!
So I decided to just keep this palette only because its too pricey to ship out for free. Coastal Scents Eff'd me up on this. There's a little bit of shimmer to them so its okay I guess. I have the 88 Color matte palette as well thats why I reeeaally wanted the shimmer double stack. But I compared the two and no two colors are the same except for maybe the brown and black. Over all im happy with the color payoff and the blushes are just gorgeous! I think this is the same as the blush palette on its own, the colors are just arranged differently.
I only did a few swatches of the eyeshadows because there's just too many to show them all. These were only swatched once and look how pigmented they are. Enjoy!
For the blushes, since its only ten colors, I swatched them all! I cant wait to put this baby to use.
Coastal Scents also included a sample of their loose eyeshadow in "Cool White". I love this color and I might just order a full size of this. Its got this kind of pearl sheen to it and its suuper pigmented, This was also only one swatch
6 comments:
Oooh this palette is really nice!
That sucks they messed up your order.
I think I may buy this palette :D I prefer to get matte because there are hardly any good mattes out there! and besides, you could always use a shimmery base to make it shimmer! :)
pretty swatchessss!
hey shar, thx for promoting the Directory. suggestion though, I would make the URL clickable. just a heads up for the giveaway. It will be required, just thought I'd let you know ;P if you want to participate in the giveaway.
LOVE this palette!!
omg you spent 15 bucks to ship it to her?! I think the same girl bought my 28 palette from me too cuz she from newyork too!! But thank god I only spent 3 bucks to send hers. Anyway u really shud get that 88 warm since u sold ur neutral palette, that's why I had to buy it even if it a bit pricey! And plus I used my palpal money.. I know if it was our money I wouldnt buy it.. Haha and yeah I'll do a review wen I get it!
Post a Comment