Saturday, July 11, 2009

fotn: no foundation [eww], dsk's giveaway, new items on blog sale

So my cousin from Washington is back for vacation, after 6 years. We took her out to The Globe, Guam's largest club and then to our favorite karaoke bar. I havent been out to a club in a looong time. Pool halls and karaoke bars are more my thing. I really didnt feel like wearing too much makeup [no foundie], so I tried to make my eyes the focus [and failed lol] by rocking some thick eyeliner. This is the perfect example of imperfection. Gahhh I wish I had flawless skin, but then again I wouldnt be human. I wish I had skin like the Cullen's. I'd be so happy haha! Anyways dont mind the discoloration and acne scarring.
All im using is NXY Jumbo Pencil in Black bean, MAC E/S in Carbon, MAC HK Blush in Tippy, Aquafina Lip Balm. Simple!



DSK Jewelry's Giveaway
Congrats to DSK Jewelry on reaching 300 followers! Follow her and join if you havent done so already. Her pieces are just amazing!

Prizes:
1. DSK's Triple Swarovski Heart Necklace!
Colors shown are Moonlight, Golden Shadow, and Light Amethyst(you can pick the colors if you win, round link chain only)
If you would like to buy now ($35), I'm offering free shipping anywhere on this necklace
2. DSK's New Swarovski Circle of Life Necklace (not yet debuted!)
3. DSK's New Swarovski Pearl Collection Bracelet (not yet debuted!)
Pictures will be posted closer to the last week of the Giveaway!
Rules:
1. Be a full on DSK follower
A. http://www.dskjewelry.blogspot.com/
B. http://www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com/
2. Mention my 3rd Giveaway randomly & anywhere, blog, youtube, facebook, so more ladies and gents get a chance to see what DSK Giveaways are all about!
3. Leave a comment in this post: "I Love DSK" & Leave me your name & email
4. Good Luck!
*The more people you get to join the better because I will give away 1 prize if 100 people enter, 2 prizes if 150 people enter, 3 prizes if 200 or more people enter*
It's pretty easy, so why not?
Thanks for entering!
Contest Ends: August 1st, 2009 (at exactly 12AM)

New Items @ my blog sale
click here
I've decided to just keep this palette. Shipping is wayyy to expensive to ship for free
Coastal Scents messed up my order on this one. I originally wanted to get the 42 Color Double Stack SHIMMER Shadow & Blush Palette, they sent me the MATTE one instead : ( I paid $24.95 + $9.70 Shipping, total $34.65. I am not looking to make profit, I am asking for the same price and I will ship this item for free [U.S. Residents only] So really I am the one losing out : ( I just dont wna go through the hassle of sending it back and waiting for them to receive it for them to send out a new one. I've checked the CS website for shipping anywhere in the u.s. costs the same. Help me get my shimmer palette, pleeeease!
$34.65 + free shipping to U.S. Residents Only
will ship internationally for $13.
Coastal scents is charging $30 for international


BUT
I am also selling my Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette.
I have too many palettes that I just ignore.
$17 $15 + $5 Shipping to U.S.
$15 Shipping internationally
Coastal Scents is charging $30 for international
[I got this prior to the price drop and its still cheaper than getting it from CS]

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl, your skin doesnt look all that bad without foundation. you still look pretty.

wow biggest club in Guam? that must be really cool.

Anonymous said...

honey, u r still gorgeous w/out foundie. i wish the nyx jumbo pencil works good on my oily lids! =(

lindah said...

still sexy without the foundation :D I get really oily if I don't wear it for some reason so it's like a must :(

lindah said...

still sexy without the foundation :D I get really oily if I don't wear it for some reason so it's like a must :(

donnarence said...

i think your skin looks fine shar,, at least you are not bombarded with pimples.. hihi.. loving the thick liner on you..

Stephanie said...

Thanks for your support babe!

MzAddy said...

hey girl, i was just wondering if your still selling that neutral eyeshadwo palette???