Wednesday, July 8, 2009

notw, package, eotn: submarine + elf sale

Wow I haven't done my nails for a minute! I had to cut them short because the nail on my right pointer finger chipped! Gahhh! I hate when that happens, it was all nice before that too. They're still pretty short right now but I cant stand looking at them all bare anymore.
Lol, I just wanted to show off my tattoo!
Translation: Japanese; Ai English; Love

Products Used

O.P.I. N/P in Need Sunglasses?
ART CLUB Nail Art in Aqua
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Diamonds

My first blog swap
I did a couple of swaps [ok 2 only actually] at the beginning of last week and one of them came in last Friday. I was so excited because I wasnt expecting it for another few days. We went to the Post Office to check if his car parts he ordered were in, I waited in the car of course. Then I see him coming back with a smile that he's trying to cover up. haha and says you have a package from Mikalya - Our Goddaughter, Krystal's Daughter. I wish I wasnt in so much hurry to send out my package to Krystal. Coz I wanted to get something for Mikayla too. But I told myself anyway, her 2nd birthday is coming up. I MISS HERRR! She is the happiest/smartest baby I know.
M.A.C. Eyeshadow in Submarine and M.A.C. Lipstick in Pervette. I LOVE IT!
I swapped her for my M.A.C. HK Beauty Powder in Tahitian Sand. Let me know how you like it girrrL!

Krystal's sweet note. Miss you guys too Bebe!

eotn: submarine
I wore this earlier to the carnival. I dont have other pics coz I didnt have on foundation, yuck lol. It's too hott and humid at the carnival for heavy makeup. I love how VIBRANT this blue is. I wore NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk under it.
elf 50% off sale
on orders less than $15, wierd right?
So I came across Jenny aka peacelovehellokitty's blog entry on the elf sale. I order a few things, nothing too much. I dont know exactly when this sale ends. But you can still try, just enter code WINNERELF at checkout. I think the maximum discount is $7.50. So if you order $20 worth they wont give you the $10 half off. I really dont get why though. LOL. If you order $15 worth its pretty much just free shipping. Shipping cost $6.95. anyway hope this helped some of you.

9 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

ooo i love the nails! the colors you used are so pretty. and mikayla said: "thank you ninang shar for the sweet comments you said about me on your blog." LOL! jk gosh imagine her saying that. i i wish she was talking already! oh and thanks for the elf code!! i want that blush/bronzer duooo. what did you order?

Danica Krizia said...

CUTE NAILS!! I never knew you had a tat! What does it say??? You & Krystal are related???

eki said...

ohh your nails looks so colorful and so cute!! XD
love your blue eyeshadow look! so HOT <3

mszcheysser said...

Eh? Was that a typo? Did you do your nail in a minute! WHOOOOOOA =D Whoa @ the ELF! I wanna purchase too then! Haha. When do we meet to give money, by the way? :)

Anastacia said...

Very lovely nails!
Looks so bright and remind me something summer-ish!
Great done!

KRYSTAL said...

LOl @ ur comment at the randomizer thing hahaha.

lindah said...

nails look so cute :D I think that was my color combo last week lol but different style :) I want a tat but I don't know of what because everyone has like the same tats o_O

Anonymous said...

aww kystal is sweet " matagal na ba kayong magkakilala?"

cute nails and tatoo you have there :)

Shantee said...

Lovely nails! I hate that too, When my nail chipped lol!

Love the eotn too!
What Eye liner did you use?