Face:
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Stick in Yellow
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Stick in Yellow
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Toast
Johnson's Baby Powder (Lol to set the foundie feels good and it mattifies)
MAC Fafi Blush in Hipness
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC E/S in Pink Venus *LID
MAC E/S in Sumptuous Olive *CREASE
MAC E/S in Satin Taupe *OUTER V
MAC E/S in Vanilla *HIGHLIGHT
Lips:
My new LOVE; Aquafina Lip Balm, sorry Carmex
Okay so, I need ONE more follower for my contest to take effect [as of 07/10]. And I still dont know what to do as far as the makeup part goes. I have a few ideas but it doesnt seem legit enough, to me at least. Lol! All the good ideas have already been done. But we'll see, so stay tuned!
Yesterday was my third year anniversary employed at H.I.S. Guam Inc [Japanese Tour Agent]. You know what that means? I get Fifteen days of paid vacation + 6 days off, three whole weeks of doing nothing and I dont have to worry about not getting paid. My boyfriend and I are planning to go on a trip off island. But to where?! I really wna go to the Philippines because I haven't been there since 1999, that's ten years ago. His parents were planning to go Vegas to visit my brother-in-law, my friend Jenny his gf and the baby [due sept]. Of course we dont wna miss out on that too. And we also wna go JAPAN! I am fascinated with the Japanese culture and language eversince I took up japanese class in highschool. Lucky thing I took that class instead of spanish. Guam is a huge tourist spot. The bf wants to go there of course because of the CARRRS! I dont get it, but then again he says the same thing to me with my makeup haha! So thats all the update I have for now, later ladies!
7 comments:
damn you make me wanna work at a travel agency =)
Thats such a pretty look. =)
geeseeshhh u never had breakouts to begin with. lol but i love loreals genesis gel cleaner, it takes out my makeup good~! but dries out my face! ughhi even liked it cuz its pink!
pretty! :D I need a pink eyeshadow! I have mink&sable from the starflash collection but the olive-ness always turns out kind've brown looking! but it's sooo smooth and gorgeous though but I never know what to pair it with xD
Ooh~ You should go to Las Vegas! =] Then you can also see Krystal and April, lol. YAY FOR PAID VACATIONS! Blah, I still have to wait a few more months.
SAVE YOUR VACATION DAYS!! lol.. so we can gambl and you can seee baby! vacations (with pay of course) are always theee best!!
btw love the look!
haha i know! finalllyy! sheeez i thought it got lost already haha but yeah, hows the double stack? are the blushes the same as the one i bought? man, if it is, couldve gotten that one instead! i want the shimmer palette thats why. ehh its kayyyy.. gosh too much e/s alreaddyy!
WOW i really like this look on you!
So soft and natural! pretty! :)
Post a Comment