My name is Sharlene but everyone calls me Shar. I just turned twenty three on april six. I was born & raised on G6U7A1M but full filipina! I love the colors of the rainbow and I love makeup. I love alot of things but at the top of the list is ♥my family. Shopping makes me happy, i just hate part when im broke. And thats where the boyfriend comes in. His name is Marvin and we've been together since june three two thousand three; Eight years & counting!! We've been through everything you could throw at us & we are only getting stronger ♥
CHAT ME UP
Please leave your link so it's easier for me to reply back, thank you!
YAY! I finally received my package from DSK Steph. Ive been searching for this quad [affordably] since it first sold out. They sell on ebay for ridiculous prices! I was so happpy when she agreed to a swap.
Fafi Eyes 1 Quad and Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow yayyy she even threw in the Aquafina Lip Balm and I love it! Her biznezz card is so cute.
I know what a short post. I'll post an fotd soon with my new quaddd! Im so exciteddd!
*still envious of the quad* lol, I'm trying not to buy everything from people's blog sales xD I've done pretty good so far because I know I'm broke anyways :)
I like contests because I think I'm makeup retarded sometimes LOL! You should go join one sometimes, it's actually pretty fun :) Your makeup skills are unbelievable! but anywho, it's amazing you caught that. I don't like to proof read my entries because honestly I think some of them are a little too long LOL xD
Yay for your package coming in! it's so exciting to finally get your hands on something you've been waiting for, for so long lol. How is that Aquafina Lip Balm? I've been hearing a lot about it..
8 comments:
ahh! Yay, love new makeup and swapping is so much fun! Kinda feels like free makeup! lol! Enjoy the new stuff!
i'm looking for that quad in an affordable price too!!
oooh lucky :)
Cute swap! Awesome new products.
so lovely :)
*still envious of the quad* lol, I'm trying not to buy everything from people's blog sales xD I've done pretty good so far because I know I'm broke anyways :)
I like contests because I think I'm makeup retarded sometimes LOL! You should go join one sometimes, it's actually pretty fun :) Your makeup skills are unbelievable! but anywho, it's amazing you caught that. I don't like to proof read my entries because honestly I think some of them are a little too long LOL xD
Yay for your package coming in! it's so exciting to finally get your hands on something you've been waiting for, for so long lol. How is that Aquafina Lip Balm? I've been hearing a lot about it..
dont u love receving packages?! even if its a swap, feels like receiving a present.. lol
Post a Comment