It was a 'spur of the moment' decision to go to a karaoke bar last night. haha! Lucky thing I was off the next day. When we got to Cloud 9, there were alot of people. I was like 'who the hell goes out on a Tuesday' haha apparently alot of people do, myself included. I always have so much fun when im with my cousins. So here's a few pictures of some drunk people. Haha.
fotn
I didnt do anything special. I was in a hurry to get ready coz they were all waiting for me. This was taken when we were already heading home a 2am, so dont mind the shine.
I didnt do anything special. I was in a hurry to get ready coz they were all waiting for me. This was taken when we were already heading home a 2am, so dont mind the shine.
Face:
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Yellow
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Toast - Oil/Combo Formula
MAC Luster Drops in Pink Rebel
MAC HK Blush in Fun and Games
Eyes:
MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapid Black
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graph Black
Lips:
Carmex
NYX Lip Liner in Beige
MAC Fafi L/G in Sugar Trance
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Did you see the new palette that Coastal Scents has?! I want ittttt! I know, I have the 28 Neutral Palette but still. I can make room for more palettes. haha! Anyone from Guam wna order from Coastal Scents with me to save up on the shipping?! Im serious, Gosh the shipping fees to Guam are RIDICULOUS! Let me know if you wna order with me. Hehe.

6 comments:
they have a new palette?!
i want that!
up until now im still debating if im gonna get the 28pc neutral one..
now i have to get this one!
looks like you had a lot of fun,sweetie!
lol at you getting grossed out at the balut..
i also can't eat it...
>_<
i love balut.. LOL.. just the yellow fun.. i love your top shar.. very pretty... wow.. a new palette.. hmm... now i don't know what to get... :S
omg i didnt know they have a new palette... thanx! :)
BALUT!!! omg, i want one now. i like putting salt & vinegar on it haha.
hey shar!
i want the new palette from coastal scents to but i already have the 28 neutral palette so i think im going to skip it :P
i love your top!
and omg that egg! ive never tried it but it looks really gross. i heard its really healthy tho
first time here :) will follow your blog :)
wow.. the egg with chick.. seen it in fear factor. Not try before.
Post a Comment