Taken June 03, 2009.
Sorry for the bad quality. My scanner is being a bitch right now so I had to improvise and take a picture of the picture!
HAPPY 6TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY
and forever more to go
I Love You!
I Love You!
Babe took me out to dinner at La Mirenda at the Hyatt Regency. It would have been a nice view but it was raining the whole day. It's okay though, as long as I was with him. Dinner was yummy, seafood night. They even gave us a complimentary chocolate cake which said 'Happy Anniversary' MMM! So we decided no gifts this year which im totally fine with. Quality time with each other is more than enough. We've been really busy with me getting off work late lately, so we're always rushing to do things. But I requested to get off early (which means I start early) and I already started last tuesday. Now we can just take it slow and hangout. Anyway, It was so romantic even though other people were around. It felt like it was just the two of us. Unfortunately I didnt get to take much pictures, because we were busy talking and eating haha! So check back for a better quality picture!
fotd

Face:
MAC Prep + Prime Refined Zone
Physician Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Yellow
Chanel Mat Lumiere in Intense Naturel 50
MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
MAC HK Blush in Fun and Games
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Sushi Flower E/S
MAC Passionate E/S
MAC Shadowy Lady E/S
MAC Baby Petal E/S
MAC Blacktrack Fluid Line
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
fotd
Face:
MAC Prep + Prime Refined Zone
Physician Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Yellow
Chanel Mat Lumiere in Intense Naturel 50
MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
MAC HK Blush in Fun and Games
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Sushi Flower E/S
MAC Passionate E/S
MAC Shadowy Lady E/S
MAC Baby Petal E/S
MAC Blacktrack Fluid Line
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Maybelline Define-a-Lash Mascara in Soft Black
Lips:
Carmex
MAC Heatherette Fleshpot L/S
Sephora Gloss Ultra Brilliane #20 (My Fave!)
Lips:
Carmex
MAC Heatherette Fleshpot L/S
Sephora Gloss Ultra Brilliane #20 (My Fave!)
P.S. I dyed my hair black, my babe said it looks more exotic! Haha, he wishes!
10 comments:
happy anniversary for both of you! :) love the pictures, you look very pretty.
happy anniv shar to both of you!!!:D btw,, love your hair.. do you blow dry them always?? they look so straight and shiny..
congrats!!!! i so envy you....today is our my baby and I's first monthsary. lol. still a long way to go.....goodluck with your relationship ;) you look stunning btw ;)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE BOTH OF YOUUUU
Heyyyy Shar! Pretty hair mama! :) So long and straight and beautiful! Happy anniversary to you and Marvin! EEEEE :)
god damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 6 years?! my bf and i are going on our 7 months! congrats shar! :)
cute pic, btw!
and lovely eotd! you rock in pink!
Awww...how nice and sweet. Happy Anniversary. You guys look great and happy together. I dont care for gifts too, as long as Im with my loved one.
By the way i love the FOTD.
6 years!? WOW congrats :DD
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dear! :D
That is such a great picture of the two of you
awww congrats! wens the wedding? heheh
Post a Comment