Thursday, May 28, 2009

thursday off, honda tech meet

I love day offs! Who doesnt?! Haha. Anyways, we went to a hotel room party last night with my cousins. So much alcohol was involved and we cracked a lot of chuukese (or scoops, idk how we came up with that name. It's kinda like what we call filipino's fob, white's redneck etc) jokes. If you're a Guammie you would know what they are. Even if I tried to explain, I dont think you'd get it. I'll try, they are people from a micronesian island called chuuk, just google 'chuuk' or 'chuukese'. I AM NOT RACIST, im sure there are some mean filipino jokes too. ANYWAYYY, we went home around 03:30 am. So we woke up late today. We had to register my car and boyfriend's bike, renew my license, take my car to get serviced and take my pitbull to the vet, but I love running errands with my babe. After all that we went to ROSS, I love ross! They didnt have much today but I did find these cuuuuuteass flats. It was only $9.99 and it was the last pair, in my size too. I love those kinda finds. haha! I wish it didnt have the peace thingy though, oh well.

After that we headed to the fragance outlet and got me some NYX false lashies #106 and a lip gloss in french kiss. It smells so goooood, like candy! And then went to benefit to get more lemon-ade.


Honda Tech Meet
Last Sunday, we went to the honda tech meet for the boyfriend of course. He wanted to race his car and check his fastest time. It was a fucking hott day. Lucky thing I didnt wear makeup or else I would have been so irritated and complaining my ass off to my boyfriend haha! But it was fun, my cousin was there too so I had someone to hang out with. Anyway his fastest time was 13.9 seconds on quarter mile run. Yayyy congrats baybeh!


Some of the boys, cheesin' after hard work of tuning.
L-R Top: Brad (Cuz-in-law), Ronald, Robert, Prince, & My Babe.
Bottom: Zack and Alvin

The boyfriend's car with his eyecatching paint job! He knows I love them tiffany&co boxes : )

8 comments:

Shantee said...

damm thats alot of errands you did!
I love going with my hubby too! :)

M. Uson said...

ooh i love the haul!!! What is the lemonade benefit thingy?? sounds yummy!!! I love the flats!! I actually like the peace sign!! It's very trendy and cute darling! And vince was telling me about the honda meet! That's awesome, problem is I drive his honda now and I messed it up lol... I should post pics... And your BF's car is nice... it does look like the tiffany and co color!!! CUTENESS!

Chrissy said...

Nice haul! And wow, hectic dayy!

mszcheysser said...

Awww! I miss Ross! :)

Blah. Good for you, I am horrible with doing errands. I'm always so lazy. Hahaha.

KRYSTAL said...

haha SCOOPSS!

Chomfifi said...

i love lemon aid!

Unknown said...

Haha that's dope. You went to a car meet. My boyfriend is always up on Honda Tech like every damn day. He's gonna hit up the Bay this weekend to go to the Cruise to Cruz (or something like that) car meet. Have you heard of it? Haha but yeah... it's nice to find another beauty blogger who's into cars as well as me.

Iyah Love said...

love the haul! Cute flats :)