Sunday, May 17, 2009

naomi's wearable purple contest entry

I was bored today (Sunday) waiting for my bf to wakeup, so I decided to start getting ready for lunch, because he tells me I take long. I had enough time to play around with makeup and since I was thinking of joining Naomi aka nysmakeup's contest I got started right away. I know its not that great but I gave it my best shot, So dont hate! Even if it's just for fun, wish me luck! Did I mention this is my first time entering a contest!?
*I know, she only asked for three pictures haha! But I went picture crazy and I couldnt pick out just three.











Products Used:
Face:
MAC Prep+Prime Refined Zone
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
MAC HK Fun&Games Blush
MAC Fix + Spray
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Lemon aide
Coastal Scents 88 Matte Colorful Palette
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Maybelline Define-a-Lash in Black
Discount Store False Lashes
Lips:
Carmex
MAC HK Cutester Lipstick

10 comments:

CHAIGYARU said...

I love how you put the blue on the bottom! It really gives your eyes that POP.
Love love it!

Unknown said...

very very pretty. Its a nice wearable purple.

Unknown said...

very very pretty. Its a nice wearable purple.

KRYSTAL said...

oOO niiice! haha me too, in rai's contest she said just 3 pics but i couldnt just pick 3! hahah its so hard, right lol! anyways i love it. im gonna join this contest too. gosh, who cares right. i lost like 2 contests already AND soon to be 3. HAhHAAH whatevs.contests are fun!

Jennnyy. said...

that looks is so pretty :)

Chomfifi said...

hey shar! you did a great job! i like the blue on the bottom!

FuN and MakeUp said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!! i love purple!

mszcheysser said...

Woo! Shar. Great entry - I love how you did the dark purple. I can't do that yet :( I suck man.

No wonder why you can't choose 3, all of them are so good! FOR REAL :)

M. Uson said...

CUTEEE!!!!! You look so pretty hun! I hope you win shar!I love this!!!

Shantee said...

wow so good!
good luck girl! :)