
Thanks to gorgeous Chomfifi for this awesome award!
Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:
1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog.
2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feel the most inspired by and most friendly.
3. Make sure you back linked the recipients' blogs to your blog.
4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog.
5. Give some love to the person who give you this award.
and I award these lovely ladies
mzkrystall
mzjenny88
mszcheysser
mylucidintervals
bihadadiaries
honeybunny21
mizzjulayy
mooooah
aprilislove
nysmakeup
lilsisangelz
Lime Sparkle notw
Can you tell I was bored and had time on my hands!? Lol this time I was patient enough to give myself a manicure and french tips. I always seem to mess it up one way or another. Anyway
I used NYX Lime Sparkle for the tips and Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic top coat. I kept it pretty simple as far as art goes.
So I needed a new sandal for work. Initially I was looking for one with a one inch heel because I walk a distance from my desk alot and stilletos are never any help. But I couldnt find any cute ones, maybe thats because I had my eyes on these babies. Sandal/Wedges. Got them at a local shoe store, where Krystal used to work when she was here, called City Collections. They're so light and comfortable while still being cute, I liked it so much I wore it out of the store. Haha!
I posted my wishlist around December and I cant seem to find it. Does the administrators delete them after not updating for a while!? What a great excuse to make another one. hehe.
Okay moving on, I was thinking of joining Naomi aka nysmakeup's contest just for fun. It seems pretty simple, create a wearable purple look. It's her favorite color. Oh and I was thinking of doing a contest. But we'll have to see. I havent got any idea what to base it on. I'll update more on this later so just stay tuned! Till then ladies...
7 comments:
the nails look so cute.. i 'll try that one.. :D the wedges are pretty.. black is a good choice it is very versatile.. :D
hey sharrrrr balarrrrrr thanks for the award mamas! cute sandals! and i saw/read that contest too by naomi yesterday! &i wanna join that contest too... its so simple. we'll see. im always bored thats why. haha! anyways cute nails toooOoo ok buhbyeez
aww love thanks hun!!! i am flattered and i appreciate this award!!! *tears*
hehehe
thanks love!
xoxo and spanks*
how did u get ur tips so perfect? was it by freehand, did u have those sticker guide things, or did u use a brush with acetone? i have the sticker guides but the nail polish still goes through -__-
OMG i love shoes! and i really like your green french tip!
hahah i know, i was thinking about it, and i couldnt think of any, so i dont know, i dont even feel like doing one. too lazy, LOL.
oh this is cute sandals! :P
Post a Comment