Monday, May 4, 2009

fotd: smokey green, zebra print notw

Smoky Green fotd

I have another fotd for you guys. I was bored waiting for the bf to get home and this was what i came up with.



Face:
MAC Prep + Prime Refined Zone * T Zone
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
MAC HK Tahitian Sand Beauty Powder
MAC HK Fun & Games Blush * Cheeks
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Lime Green E/S *Base
MAC Swimming E/S * Crease
MAC Typographic E/S * Outer V
MAC Solar White E/S * Highlight
MAC Rapidblack Penultimate Liner
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Lips:
Carmex
Spehora Gloss Ultra Brilliance #11


Zebra Print notw


I know its blurry, my camera sucks! I need to get a new one.
Im planning on getting the Sony Cybershot DSC-T900.
Anyways, Base Color is NYX Strawberry
Nail art was done with Konad Nail Art Stamp Kit
image plate # M57 & Black special polish


9 comments:

M. Uson said...

Shar you are gorgeous hun! I hope my skills will be just as good as yours... And I love your nails!!!

KRYSTAL said...

oOoo niice look and notw

Rai said...

Really pretty. Cute nails!

I was shy at first entering a contest, but they are fun!
Plus it gives you a chance to be creative and test out your makeup skills. Hope you enter. :]

Jasmin said...

love the nails & eyeshadow.

Melissa Joy said...

pretty green look, swimming is one of my favorite greens! Your nails look great, I need some patience and time to do mine.

FuN and MakeUp said...

nice combo! ur lookin gorgeous! xoxo

Chomfifi said...

green is just sexy! thanks for following! ill be following you too ;)

Sarah said...

Ooooh my gosh I LOVE your nails!!! They look amazing!!!! Thanks so much for following me :) I am doing the same to you!!! Btw, you are gorgeous!!!! You have got such pretty eyes :D

♥KiMMiE said...

Aww that's sooo pretty.. love that green u used and the nails are hottttt