Tuesday, May 19, 2009

update -- edited -- fotd: smokey electra + notw

I probably wont be posting for a while because the internet at home is DOWN! I know, I seriously cant live without it, especially now that im so addicted to blogger! Im updating from work right now and I have my blackberry but its just not the same. Well at least I receive emails notifying me about the comments I get, I love to read comments. But anyway, I wanted to post up an fotd (weekend out partying) and notw (pink & turquoise french tip) but the stupid computer at work wont let me upload the pictures. I'll probably hit up an internet cafe tonight.

Oh and about the contest I was planning. It will take effect once I reach One Hundred followers so dont forget to FOLLOW ME! You wont want to miss this, at lease I think so. Haha! More details laterrr so stay tuned! Til then ladies

--EDITED
smokey electra fotd
We went out saturday night to a bar just to get drinks. Man do I have low tolerance for alcohol. I drank a few Jolly Rancher's and Midori Sour's, Yumm-O! They sure can creep up on you! Anyways here's the "club look".




Acting a fool!


Payce bitch!

4 in the am all sweaty
Face:
Benefit Do It Daily Moisturizer
MAC Prep+Prime Refined Zone
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
MAC HK Tippy Blush
Eyes:
Benefit Lemon ade
MAC Paint Pot in Blackground
MAC Electra E/S
MAC Carbon E/S
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
Maybelline Define-a-lash in Black Mascara
Lips:
Carmex
MAC Heatherette Fleshpot L/S
Sephora Gloss Ultra Brilliance #20

notw
Pink tip is OPI in "That's Hot! Pink"
Turquoise is Nail Art Colors in Turquoise
Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat.

6 comments:

Shantee said...

aww cute nails!
love the color of OPI. :)
Where did you buy it?

Anonymous said...

Love love love your make up! so sexy!=] I just might try to copy it.. hehe! take care!

KRYSTAL said...

oOOO i love itttttt! and nice nailss love the colors

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Your nails are SO cute! :) How did you do them like that?

Chomfifi said...

your nails are soo cute!

MakeupJunkee said...

this look is gorgeous on you..also love the nails..