Yayyy! Another giveaway contest. Congratulations to AbcgrrrL for reaching one hundred followers! I've been wanting the MAC Hello Kitty Pink Fish Tinted Lip Moisturizer but its SOLD OUT everywhere, so wish me luck!
Rules = simple and clean
* Must be 18+ to participate.
* Must be a follower of abcgrrrl.com + a blogger [I will be checking]
* If you are a new follower (#100 + follower), tell me who’s blog you found my “giveaway” from.
* Leave a comment and give me the following info.
-Name (what should I call you?)
-E-mail (for me to contact you if you win)
-Repost my giveaway on your blog and give me the link via comment
- Constructive criticism- Be honest. Tell me what you think about my blog and how I should improve it. I want to make my readers happy.
Don’t give me generic answers like, “I love the color”, “It’s fine”, “I love it”, etc.
And NO, I will not add music on my page. I like complete silence.
Open to everyone who loves and lives on the Planet Earth. (International readers are welcome)
You must be willing to give me your address when you win.
One entry per person. Multiple entries will be deleted
Email abcgrrrl@gmail.com if you have any questions. And I’ll update the post if I need to clarify anything.
Giveaway will end on June 28nd 2009 at 11:59 PST. Entries after that will not be taken into consideration.
I will use http://www.randomizer.org/ to determine the winner on June 29th. I will need the winner’s address ASAP, for I am going on a trip on June 30th, so I can mail it out.
IF I get more than 150 followers, I will definitely add more goodies to the prize (but it will be a surprise!)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooh soundsss fun!!! I hope you win hun!!! This giveaway sounds awesome... =] btw i know you texted me... BUT GUESS WHAT! I can't text back!! I was hoping you weren't thinking i was ignoring you or anything, PLUS I just finished my finals today. UGH LOL... So we should go out soon hun!
ooh soundsss fun!!! I hope you win hun!!! This giveaway sounds awesome... =] btw i know you texted me... BUT GUESS WHAT! I can't text back!! I was hoping you weren't thinking i was ignoring you or anything, PLUS I just finished my finals today. UGH LOL... So we should go out soon hun!
Post a Comment