Tagged!
by Krystal.
Rules: Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture. Load the picture onto your blog. Tag some people to play.
After so much partying the night before I woke up late for Adisson Lyle's (Boyfriend's nephew) baptismal. We're ninang & ninong (tagalog for godparents). So didnt have any time for makeup. Just a face wash and brushed my teeth. This was early in the morning, well early for me, 10 am. And I still look sleepy. haha!
I tag these beautiful ladies
withadriyah
chomfifi
dulcecandy
makeupxa
kissxmakeup
iambeautiful20
Adisson Lyle's Christening!
After the ceremony we had time to go home and get dressed/dolled up for the reception. I didnt do anything too loud. I just used my neutral palette. Alot of the old ladies at the party were complimenting hehe!
Ninang Shar & Adisson baby. What a cutie patootie!
Ninong Marvin & Adisson
Us with Adisson Lyle.
Babe & I.
Marife & I. We're gonna be the Godparents of their (Ronald & Marife Acojido) baby too! She's almost gna pop, in June. I know the glare ruined it. But I love how my boobs look, yesss they're real. Hahaha!
Another tag!?
tagged by Krystal again. thanks bebe!

“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
without further ado, in no particular order.
10. I am a Harry Potter fan! Everything about Hogwartz and magic fascinates me. I secretly think that magic does exist. And I have a crush on Ronald Weasly.
09. I'm the only girl in my family, the oldest and I have three younger brothers ages 18, 15, 9. I love them to death and I will take a bullet for them anytime.
08. Im a neatfreak. I get hella irritated if things are not where they're supposed to be or if things aren't color coordinated (that depends). I plan weeks in advanced and I love to clean, I find things that I forget about lol. I can't think if something is messy.
07. I get scared easily. That's why people who know me know not to touch the subject of ghosts and shit like that, because i'd get seriously pissed off. Im a really deep thinker and I know my imaginations will get the better of me. But really its stupid coz I like to watch scary movies but I cant even look at the screen and then I cant sleep for nights. lol.
06. I didnt graduate high school but I got my G.E.D. and im planning to go to college. I also considered going to beauty school but when I went in and was so sure to sign up they told me that classes are from 9 - 4 everyday except for Sunday. If I didnt work then i'd be okay because it'll only take less than a year. But I have to work to pay off my car! I know, that sucks.
05. Im terrified of lizards & cats. Omg I just cringe at the thought of them. EWWW!
04. I panic during thunderstorms. I seriously think its going to be the end of the world.
03. I live on an Island and I should love everything about the beach, but I dont. I hate swimming in it and im scared of what kind of creatures live in it. I hate when sand gets in my panty hahaha! Jk. The only thing I love about it is the view and taking walks near the water.
02. Im perceived as a bitch by most, if not all, people. Because I look like im throwing dirty looks at them. Key word: LOOK. Im so open minded and friendly. I've heard from a couple of people that their first impression of me is a bitch...looks can be deceiving ya'll! Im actually verrry funny. I think lol. So dont judge a book by it's cover. Ask any of my friends, im harmless. Im only a bitch when needed ex. if im standing up for myself and what I believe in. But that goes for anybody right?
01. My friends may or may not feel the same but I love them like sisters. I never had sisters growing up and I realllly wish I had a real one. But friends are just as good. Krystal, Jenny (Technically we're sisters-in-law can you believe it!? haha), April Fe & Paulyn. We've been through a couple shares of drama but the past is past and honestly it was for silly reasons. Whether or not you like it. I love you girls!
And another one!
tagged by Cheysser, yayyy!

Thanks Cheysser for this awesome award! Now im gna award my faves
mzkrystall
mzjenny88
honeybunny21
mszcheysser
bihadadiaries
ladylonline
mizzjulayy
mooooah
iambeautiful20
withadriyah
chomfifi
dulcecandy87
4 comments:
haha.. :) so maany tagss .lol
but aww is that ur daughter shes adorable.. lol newayss.. :)
the blush brand is called bihada :) thanks for the tag hun!
awww number 10. so sweaaat. LOL! i know, whatever, past is past, and i agree it was silly, AND!! i honestly think you are one of my CLOSEST and BESTERESTEST friends out there. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww love you too like sista!! hahaha and we also had ALOTTTT of funny memories.. gosh were always laughing. i miss those times!! btw, love the dress!
so thats ronald's gf/wife! i remember ronald saying she was pregnant like maybe a few months after we left and .. im confused hahaha! adisson is too cute! you & marvin need to go make babies now :D
p.s thanks for the tag!
Post a Comment