Face:
Benefit Do It Daily Moisturizer
MAC Prep+Prime Refined Zone
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NC40
MAC Select Sheer Pressed NC35
MAC Fafi Hipness Blush
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Nylon E/S *Tear Duct
MAC Amber Lights E/S *Base
MAC Mont Black E/S *Crease
MAC Carbon E/S *Outer V
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Lips:
Carmex
Red Lips
MAC Lady Bug L/S
Dior Red Currant L/G
Nude Lips
Sephora Gloss Ultra Brilliance #20
So I was thinking of wearing this look to my cousin's bachelorette party. I honestly am torn between wearing the red or nude lips! What do ya'll think!? Im leaning more towards the nude but Im really liking the red.
So sometime this weekend, Kay aka bihadadiaries will be visiting Guam from Japan and she's arriving with the tour company I work for (H.I.S. Guam Inc). A couple of us, well Cheysser aka mszcheysser and I, will be meeting up with her for dinner. Im so excited, but I dont even have an idea where we'll be meeting up or even what time. So fill me in guys. haha! Anyone else from Guam want to come with!? Just let me or Cheysser know. As long as your not some stalker then you're invited. hehe! So i'll update more on this later. Right now im gna watch me some Twilight again!? hahah! Edwars is h-o-t-t, but i think Emmett is wayyyy hotter! K byyeee!
So I was thinking of wearing this look to my cousin's bachelorette party. I honestly am torn between wearing the red or nude lips! What do ya'll think!? Im leaning more towards the nude but Im really liking the red.
So sometime this weekend, Kay aka bihadadiaries will be visiting Guam from Japan and she's arriving with the tour company I work for (H.I.S. Guam Inc). A couple of us, well Cheysser aka mszcheysser and I, will be meeting up with her for dinner. Im so excited, but I dont even have an idea where we'll be meeting up or even what time. So fill me in guys. haha! Anyone else from Guam want to come with!? Just let me or Cheysser know. As long as your not some stalker then you're invited. hehe! So i'll update more on this later. Right now im gna watch me some Twilight again!? hahah! Edwars is h-o-t-t, but i think Emmett is wayyyy hotter! K byyeee!

12 comments:
wow!! eotd works well with both lips!! :D love it :D
i love the red lipstick! so bold!
whoa whoa dangeroussss. haha lovin the red lipsss. i think either one would look good to wear to the bachelorette party
love the lips ! haha.. the colors are great.
Woohoo! I am excited too :)
Both looks great but since it's a partttttty to be bold, go for the red! YAY RED.
hey thanks for following :D
ooohhh amber lights! It looks pretty! I should get this e/s. Oh and yay for red lips. You wear it very nice.
go bold and do the red! :]
Hey honey! I love the red lipstick as well!!
Please let me know when/where I should go! I'll stop by the HIS tour desk tomorrow at the DFS if I don't hear from you guys!! Or leave a note at the Ohana Oceanview!!
Hi I tagged you on my blog :)
Hey,
I got a new blog; the last one got deleted by accident .
Hope to see you follow me soon.
http://dolcevanity.blogspot.com
love.
lovely colors!! i like the combo.. its even looks good wit glasses tooO!
Post a Comment