Friday, May 1, 2009

tagg: survey, nyx half offf sale, another haul!?

Happy 5 years & 11 months babe!
I love you!

this is an old picture, But i like my smokey eyes here and i miss my long hair haha!




Anyways,PAQUIAO did it again.
Pinoy/Pinay pride Woohoo!



So I was tagged by Krystal aka MzKrystall. Go check out her blogg, she has awesome fotd's. Im so jealous! Anyways I did this friday night, but I had to get ready coz we're gna go out so I didnt get to finish it. So here it goes:

-What is your current obsession!?
That would definitely have to be blogger! it's more addicting than myspace, come to think of it, i totally neglect myspace now. haha! Im also hooked on the twilight saga, it's the reason why I can't sleep at night. I just cant put the book down, it just keeps getting better and better haha! Since I was reunited with my blackberry -- not the same one but the same one haha -- I cant stop playing with it and chatting and all the blackberry shit, haha! My baggs, I love 'em! And my forever obsession is SHOPPING and of course my boyfriend. Im not obsessed like Beyonce's obsessed though. Lol!

-What is your wierdest obsession!?
Being OCD I guess. My co-workers catch me straightening and aligning everything. Haha! My calculator has to be parallel to my stapler, My calendar is also parallel to this pamphlet holder and so on. My desk is the cleanest *sinister laugh*

-What are you wearing today!?
Im still in my uniform! Gotta get ready though, guests will be arriving soon. We're having a bbq just coz its FRIDAYYY! haha, that's how we Guammies get down!

-What's your favorite comfort food!?
My mom's Adobo. Mmm! Im going to ask her to cook me some! LOL. I also love to saute onions and garlic with shrimp and add soy sauce yummmmm! That's what I call my 911 dinner. Coz its fast and easy!

-What would make today special!?
Like Krystal said, I'm happy im still alive! and I would like to win a lottery haha!

-What would you like to learn to do!?
Like most girls, learn to put makeup like an MUA! Even if I get by at work, I wna learn to speak Japanese fluently. Higher pay buddy! I especially wna learn how to SAVE money. I want my own house!

-What's the last thing you bought!?
Nyx eyeshadow trio, cellphone charm and Lunch!

-What are you listening to right now!?
The sound of silence and me typing on the keyboard.

-What is your favorite weather!?
When im off I like it rainy and cold. So I can just put on a dvd chill on the couch with a thick comfortable comforter. Otherwise, when the sun is covered by the clouds but its not raining, what do you call it, cloudy? hahaha.

-What's your most challenging goal right now!?
Saving. How can I save when im addicted to shopping!? And when I see other blogger's hauls, it just makes me wna shop mooooree!


-What do you think of the person who tagged you!?
Krystal!? She's a MILF!! She hott and pretty and she'll tell you like it is! She's super funny. We friendly.. We like the same things!!

-If you could swap lives with anyone for one day, who would it be and why!?
Anyone who's super rich so I can shop for one whole dayyy and still keep it when I turn back to me, hahah!

-If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go!?
I have never been to the states, I wna go there, anywhere I can go shopp for things we dont have here. Especially the makeup omg!

-What language do you wna learn!?
I wna learn more Japanese! So they can give me a higher pay, so I can shop more. And Mexican so I can tell them "stay away from me you have swine flu" hahaha im just kidding, dont get mad/offended!

-Who do you wna meet in person!?
All of you beauty bloggers out there. So we can talk, shop, swap and everything that rhymes with that, haha!

-if you had $100 now what would you spend it on!?
Oh man I dont think $100 is even enough. can we make it $1,000? Lol!

-Favorite designer!?
Whoever designs my bags, Louis V?! lol.

-Do you admire anyone's style!?
Lauren Conrad, Rosalie Hale/Cullen from Twilight,

-Describe your personal style:
Girly I guess. Lol

-What's your favorite icecream flavor!?
Chocolate

-What is your favorite makeup brand!?
I mostly use mac, benefit and nyx. But thats because they dont sell the other brands here like mufe, toofaced and all that. but I like all brands.

-What makeup do you use alot!?
Studio fix fluid foundation, blacktrack eyeliner, fun&games blush, and sugar trance lipglass. When im in a hurry, which is ALL the time. Haha!

-Do you get enough beauty sleep!? Yes or no!?
Lately no. We've been out and about with my cousins even if we have work early in the morning the next day. Karaoke, pool halls, drinking and this thursday is my cousin Joanna's bacherlorette party as well as her soon to be hubby Christian's bachelor. So the girls are gna go dancing and who knows what the boys will do!? Haha.

-Why did you start your (beauty) blog!?
I wanted to share my love and passion for shopping and makeup with everyone who's interested. And I wanted to be able to leave comments to other beauty bloggers lol.
I tagg Kay aka bihada diaries
and anyone else who wants to.


Anyways, this is what im gna wear to my cousins wedding. I didint feel like buying a new dress that I know im only gna wear once. Like this dress, i wore it once and it was to my company christmas party. So i'll make use of it and wear it again. Haha!

nyx cosmetics is having a sale. everything on their website is FIFTY PERCENT OFF! May 1st til May 15, 2009. I ordered hella stuff and the total came out to be $30 some with shipping, wooohoo! I can't wait to receive it!

I got these reaally cute sandals/gladiators. I wna get the yellow ones too

I got this before I went on the website and saw the sale.
tropical, yellow and lime green



5 comments:

Shantee said...

wow 5 years and 11 months! congrats!
love the dress, cute! :)

K said...

Shar, I'm going to Guam on Wednesday night, will arrive Thursday morning. I'm going by HIS!!!

M. Uson said...

Congrats hun! Dude we keep hauling some of the same stuff lol... I bought the same trio a couple of days ago. We have such great taste!ehhh... LOL. I got it for summer time though... So the sale is on the NYX website?

KRYSTAL said...

Im not obsessed like Beyonce's obsessed though. hahahha

GOSSHHH shar your survey answers made me laughhh even the MEXICAN PART where u wanna learn mexican to tell them to stay away from you cuz they have swine flu.. hahahhaha...

.. said...

hi there~

oh yes that palette i have been wanting....but i've spent too much lately i decided to sell it on ebay..wonder if your can order it on urbans site. you try that. Thanks for the comment :)

i'm going to follow follow ya