My name is Sharlene but everyone calls me Shar. I just turned twenty three on april six. I was born & raised on G6U7A1M but full filipina! I love the colors of the rainbow and I love makeup. I love alot of things but at the top of the list is ♥my family. Shopping makes me happy, i just hate part when im broke. And thats where the boyfriend comes in. His name is Marvin and we've been together since june three two thousand three; Eight years & counting!! We've been through everything you could throw at us & we are only getting stronger ♥
CHAT ME UP
Please leave your link so it's easier for me to reply back, thank you!
5 comments:
daaaang all mostly mac! why u selling them? i bet u saving up for shopping at PI! lol
ooh i like the heatherette i never got to buy any... and the rubenesque paint pot... would you sell to me? I have to ask my hubby first
SHAAAAR! :)
I want the Hello Kitty Lip Glass & the Tom Eyeshadow!
Haha. I'll go to you ;) No shipping charges, mwhahaha =)
added!
HI,
I would like to have Mac fluidliner and empty quad..And I live in Holland.(shipping costs??)
thanks
Post a Comment