I finally received my Konad Nail Art Stamping Kit! It took exactly one week to get here. So the moment I got it, I tried it out. I heard that it would take some getting used to so I followed the tips and tricks that I watched on youtube and I had no problem
! The only thing I didnt like about it was cleaning up the excess polish on your skin (refer to the last picture). Even with qtips, because the polish doesnt stay on the cotton after wiping it, so if you use a dirty qtip/cotton on a clean surface it will transfer on to it, if you were able to understand that. But it's manageable Other than that it saves alot of money rather than paying about $5 per nailart.
Anyway, I got the double sided stamper w/ scraper, image plate #M57 and the black special nail polish. They were $6.99 each and free shipping (to u.s.) if you spend more than $20, anything less than that is only $2. Cheap huh
!? The first time I heard of this I thought it would cost alot more. Anyways you could get this at
wowsocool.com (clickable). There's alot of selections, im sure you'll go crazy looking for the perfect ones.
So here's the kit
!
I alternated with leopard & zebra print
!
cleaning this out was a bitch
!
10 comments:
inlooove with ur nails , they came out greatt :)
Omgosh!! you have awesome nails!! I think I will be looking forward to buying some konad so I can design my own nails. and btw you have a nice make up collection :)
I'm now following you too :D
oOoOO i like the zebra print! was it easy to do?!
im not into nails but the zebra prints are hot!!
the leopard print and zebra print is awesome!!
too cute ! love the designs !
Shar we should meet up and you do my nails!! J/K lol... I love it honey! I so want one! LoL....
nice nails!
your making me wanna get konad now! :)
i heart konad too! yup cleaning is a b*tch! lol! i got mine from wowsocool too.
Post a Comment