Tuesday, April 28, 2009
early anniversary gift from thee boyfriend
After debating for what seemed like forever, I got myself a blackberrryyy! At first I was torn between the storm and the curve 8320 but when I played with my cousin's storm a few days ago I was actually disappointed. It was not what I had expected. I hoped for a significant difference between the two. But it was pretty much the same. One just had a touchscreen and was wayyy more expensive. $700 some with a two year contract with the service provider. Plus, I bet it would cost a fortune to repair if anything were to happen to it. So I stuck with the curve. I had one before but this one's a higher model with wifi. So im happy! It also came with a face plate of my choice. So i'll leave you with pictures.

Labels:
anniversary,
blackberry,
faceplate,
gift,
pink and black
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OOH it's sooo pretty.... I've always wanted a blackberry! Specifically that one! But I have to stick with the phone I have right now.. boo... hehe...
nice!! i need a new phone ..i still have my pink razor!! it was cool when it first came out but not anymore!! hahaha it's so old!! hmmm i think i want a blackberry!!
and honey i didn't know u were pinay. i thought u were latina...hahaha
SHAR!!! WHATS YOUR PIN BLACKBERRY :) PIN ME BABY!!! MY PIN-241D0E83. ITS LOCATED ON YOUR SETTINGS "STATUS". GET @ ME!!!
Its very cute. I like th eblack and pink! Enjoy youre new phone :)
gosh i love your phone, ive always wanted a blackberry, they even had a promo here, buy one blackberry get one freee. but the monthly is so freakin expensive cuz that stupid internet! i wish we had an option to NOT have internet. but can't! shiiet. anyways, lucky youuuu! my phone is so junk and old school! lol.
Post a Comment