Monday, April 27, 2009

night out, notw, collective haul

Dinner w/ bf & Night out with the Cousins

Over the weekend the boyfriend and I out went out with my cousins on my mom's side.

Friday night he took me out to dinner at Pietro (italian restaurant). We havent eaten there for a while so it was so good!



Are you slobbering yet!? haha


After dinner we met up with my cousins to watch movies: crank high voltage. Most of them thought it sucked but it was hella funny! So after the movies we went to magic styx to shoot pool, I initially didnt want to go coz I had work the next day so I only had on eyeliner and lipgloss but they were all going and I didnt wna miss out so I was only supposed to stay for thirty minutes or so coz I had work the next day but we ended up leaving at two thirty. waking up the next morning was a bitch! anyways, here's some pic from that night.


back: me & joanna front: janet & meon. taking a lifesaver shot

back: joanna, me, diana & daisy front: janet & meon

the boys l-r: rocky, will, marvin (bf), beajay (bro), cj, christian

Saturday night we had dinner with my boyfriend's family at a chinese restaurant for his dad's 53rd birthday. After rhat we went to a karaoke bar called "Gud Taym" haha. Everytime we go there we have a good time. LOL. I had fun, even if some one my cousin's didnt show up. They were tired so it's okay. Anyway I had on simple eye makeup that night (simple smoky eye), because my glasses would just cover them up anyway.

Me & the boyfriend. I was feeling the song.

Meon was reeeaally feeling the song. haha

Will & Marvin, they drank ALOT.

N.O.T.W.
leopard print. The base color is Antique Sparkle by nyx. It's kinda blurry but you get the gist.

Collective Haul
So I got me a bunch of nyx nail polishes for five dollars each.
from left to right: wild, glittery, sweetheart, strawberry & lime sparkle

before we went to the karaoke bar, we went to dfs and sephora was having a seventy percent off sale. but it was already late and all the good things were gone. but I did get to get this lip gloss set, it was originally $51 minus 70% was $15. I also used my employee discount and got an additional 20% off so the total became $12 some. this was a steal!


I also got this makeup vanity bag. This was originally $52 minus 70% = $15 minus my discount it totaled $12 some also. I was happy coz the lipgloss set and this bag could've easily been $100. But i only spent $24.48 for the both of it. Yayyyyy

I didint take a picture of it yet but I also finally got the 242 brush. woohoo!
Anyways, im thinking of selling some of my makeup that I either never used yet, only swatched or used it only once. So stayed tuned for my nexr post. till then ladies!
p.s. thanks to donnarence (check out her blog) for linking me to get my signature done. I love it!

2 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

lol i got that signature thing too, but it sucks that we have to copy and paste it to EVERY blog post we make!!! did you have to do that? or it automatically pastes on your blog?! lemme know, fan!! btw, PIETRO!! omg i miss that place!! yeah i was slobbering already hahahah.

M. Uson said...

DUDE SHAR! I GOT THOSE SAME LIPGLOSSES ON SUNDAY HAHAHAH!!! I WAS LIKE OOH!!! 70% off ahh I'm so grabbing it. I loves it... I was just about to post mine up lol.... And you looking fly mama!