Friday, April 17, 2009
tagg: what's in my purse!?
So mizzjulayy tagged me awhile back and i just havent got the time or never remembered to get to it. Well, i got the weekend off and im bored waiting for the boyfriend to come home. Now I know this is a game being played on youtube, but I decided to break the rules & bring it here!
here's my bagg, it was an anniversary gift from the boyfriend
pen/pencil case, matching wallet, my agenda that I would be so lost without
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Man! Haha. How can I compete with your bag!? Your bag is like freakin LV and I have a $40.00 Hello Kitty Bags! Hahahaha! (:
Love this blog! YAAAAY. I was about to comment you to say "HOW COME YOU DON'T BLOG ANYMORE?" And then I logged into blogger, and OOOOOH! Here you are!
PS: The Capcha thingy for the comments is "Moaer" Just missing the N.
im totally DOING THISSS!! eww "totally"... LOL but i think ill do this like when i come home from "somewhere" so i know whats really IN MY PURSE, haha cuz thats the time when i throw everything in there and when i get home, i take all of the stuff out of my bag so that means, ta'ya things in my purse right now nai. haha anyways, thanks for the tagg!!
I love your purse and everything in it :) You have great taste babe!
You seem really organized!!
Thanx for following! I'm addicted to my planner too =/
Post a Comment