So last night we went to the race track coz the boyfriend just recently put a turbo kit on his car and he wanted to see his time. Well he's happy with it (14.3 seconds on a quarter miile) considering it's the first time he brought it. We finally got to hang out late with Paulyn & Erwin again, it was funn. They usually have to go home early coz baby Eryn. So, after the race we headed down to paseo with the boys and the girlfriends -- every other, if not every, friday car enthusiasts meet up at paseo parking lot to just hang out and show their cars off -- well it was pretty dead coz it rained a little but a riot broke out and that's always entertaining, as long as you or someone you know is not a part of it. haha! Then the boys got hungry so we ate at Kings (havent had that in a while) then called it a night.
Anyways, I call it an almost-haul for lack of a better word and I haven't received them yet. I ordered a few things last weekend and im just waiting on them to come in.
So first I ordered the M.A.C. Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone from the colour ready collection. I have oily skin and when I wear foundation (M.A.C. Studio fix fluid NC 40) for long periods of time it starts to feel icky and gross and I just can't enjoy the night anymore after that. After watching so many reviews on this I decided to try it out for myself. So once I try it, i'll let you know how it works for me.I love my studio fix fluid but it just gets too oily after a while. Then I started using Chanel Mat Lumiere in intense naturel 50, I love everything about it, it stays matte for a hella long time and the coverage was buildable so that worked well for me but that's the darkest shade they've got and it's still way too light for me. It would have been perfect if they had a darker shade.
So if this prep+prime works im going back to the studio fix fluid.
I also got three of the beauty from the earth multipurpose minerals from the spring 09 collection
in Kou, Fire Dancer and Aloha. I can't wait to get 'em and play with 'em. So stay tuned!
in Kou, Fire Dancer and Aloha. I can't wait to get 'em and play with 'em. So stay tuned!
Another thing im excited about receiving is the Konad Nail Art Stamping Kit. I spend so much time and money on manicures & pedicures just for the nail art. So untile I receive these items i'll give you more details!





2 comments:
heyyy! yeahh i agree, its more addicting than myspace now! lol. omg i want that konad nail art thing. whered u purchase it at & how much you got it for?
heyyy i have that konad thing haha! my momma got it for me like when we first got here! it comes in a bigger set though compared to what you ordered.. it has 3 nail polishes and the stamp thingy & like 4 plates... you should've just asked me first! lol
Post a Comment