Monday, April 20, 2009

tagg: my makeup collection

So there's probably one out there already (youtube) but I dont feel like waiting on someone to tag me, it might take a while. So im going to start one off myself. If you didnt know, im only about a year and a half into collecting makeup. So it's not much yet, but im getting there. So here it goes.

This is where I store everything, My desk from kmart.

My brushes, almost there! Gotta give my poor wallet a rest.
Foundations, Concealers, Prep+Prime, Fix +, Eye cream, Tinted moisturizer.

Beauty Powder, MSF, Select sheer press, Blushes

Eyeshadows Galore! Eh I need to get moooree!

Lippies!

Told you it isnt much! Now lets see yours. I Tag MzKrystall, MzJenny88, MszCheysser & HoneyBunny21!

9 comments:

M. Uson said...

MY OH MY.. I love your collection. I think I'll post my tag later cause so far I only have the HK collection and couture from MAC. I'm still working on building up my make-up collection lol... But I love your lippies!! and I've been dying to order from coastal scents too! How much was shipping and handling here to Guam?! Did FEDEX deliver or you picked it up at the post office.... I'm such a newbie to this! lol.. he

KRYSTAL said...

my collection sucks compared to yours! hhahaha mines mostly drug store makeup!! hahaha! ... but yeah thanks for tagging meeee. i'll do it =]

x_JENNYLYN said...

Niiice collection.. Shoot man only thing I really collect as far as makeup are eyeshadows.. LOL
I'm not really much of a foundation and blush person! Well see if I'll do the tagg :p

noone said...

Oh WOW I love your collection! Especially your eye shadows!

Rai said...

You have a nice collection.

Unknown said...

pretty sweet collection. I dont even own that much makeup lol. I wish i did.

Gaby Fauchon said...

Well for me, it is much eheh! Nice collection, & nice blog!

Anonymous said...

i just love looking at makeup porn!! great stuff!!

Edna said...

Nice collection :) YOu have a lottttt of makeup!