Thursday, April 30, 2009

fotd: purples, mini haul EDIT: face plate paint job

Purple f.o.t.d.
I woke up pretty late today coz we stayed out last night with my cousin April and her baby daddy Brad at jungle java. We talked about the good 'ol days, the stupid but fun things we used to do. Haha! I bet when the kids now get older they're going to be talking about their days with computers, nintendo ds's, psp's, flat screen tv's and all that technological stuff. But anyways, so I woke up just in time to get ready for lunch with bf and I was feeling purple. So this was the look I came up with. I had to constantly wet my eyes coz it was dry/blurry. I tried my best working with my eyes so here it is.
its not that great, but wait till i get my lasik! : )
The complete look, i used my coastal scents 88 palette.

i love my PRADA glasses!


Mini Haul

NYX Eyeshadow Trio in purple, deep purple and prune.
I told you I was feeling purple today, haha!
Such purrrty colors.

I also got me a cellphone charm at A+ (Accessory Plus) in The Plaza. Coz I fell in love with Maggie aka HoneyBunny21's cellphone charm, but I didnt know/realized that it was the same exact one. I thought hers had a black flower! Sorry Maggie! It's just so eff'n cuuute! The regular price was $13 but she gave it to me for $10. woohoo!



Yea I took off the face plate I had on it coz my boyfriend is tricking it out with a paint job to match his car. I love the color coz it looks like the tiffany&co box. Yayyy! The picture does not justify his car/color, it has gold specs that give it the luxurious look. I'll try my best to capture it. He'll be home soon, once I take a picture of it i'll edit this post. But for now Heres a picture of his car!


As promised, heres the new icecream paintjob, im in love with it.

So what do you think?!


6 comments:

mszcheysser said...

Ooh! I love your "feeling purple" look! ♥

M. Uson said...

Honey it don't even worry about it!!!! I'm glad you got a cute than a ugly one!!! Honestly, I am going to retire from my phone charm soon lol and get another one, I mistreat my phone so bad, and its bad cause my phone charm gets a beating too lol.. My flower is getting frufru.. I'll show you in person lol... But anyways, wow she gave it to you for $10.00 damn girl! Not fair! She sold me the original price, they rollin down the red carpet for you eh!? That's it I'm for real shopping witchu!! lol j/p I love your purple look by the way, you're so gorgeous!!!

KRYSTAL said...

eee lanya, niiice! haha i like that, "i was feeling purple".. lol!

Unknown said...

i love the look. it looks similar to the one i did on my blog. I also sued nyx. btw the cellphone is freakin SICK! I love the color!!

Cristina. said...

omg how much did it cost to paint the car?? ive been wanted 2 cchange my car's paint colorrr lol

♥KiMMiE said...

aww i wish i saw this look u did before i ordered my nyx products... Lookin beautiful hun =]

andd im jealous of your blackberry!!!