Wednesday, April 29, 2009

randomness

So I'm at work right now and it's been really slow lately, I'm updating from my blackberry! It feels good to be able to go online anytime I want.
Anyways, I can't wait to start doing fotd's. If you didn't know my eye doctor told me that I can't wear contact lenses and it's been almost a month since. I had been wearing contacts for a few years and worn them for hours a day at a time, so one day I went in to get a new pair of contacts when the receptionist told me my annual eye exam is expiring that month. So I checked to see if my vision had any changes. That's when the doctor told me the bad news. He said since my eyes were badly deprived of oxygen, my body reacted to it and my eyes made its own blood vessel to supply it with oxygen. The blood vessels were so close to my pupil that the doctor kinda panicked. He said if not treated I could go permanently blind. I know, scary huh? Well that's the reason I haven't been able to wear makeup coz if I take off my glasses I can't see. I'll be getting the lasik (sp?!) soon yayyy! Anyways, I'll update on more later. My boss is just staring at me. Till thn ladies.

5 comments:

M. Uson said...

OMG trust me girl, My hubby saved up his hard earned money to buy me it!!! LOL. He told me after the HK collections I had to wait a while... The brushes I saved up on my stipend... Trust me I am not that spoiled... But you on the other hand my hubby told me you're very spoiled by your bf... hehe... Our men have to do what they gotta do for their princesses hehe... And yes we should shop together, and trust me I am budgeting now I have to buy 1-3 items now... gah at MAc I already blow 60 bucks on 3 eyeshadows... my friends think I waste my money but that's cause their not into make-up... whatev! That's why we should hang sometime lol... Looking forward to the dinner thingy and meeting you honey!!!

x_JENNYLYN said...

Ay nako girl! That's not good! And I know you, you do wear your contacts fir too long.. But dang LASIK? That's hella expensive! But if it's for you're own good, then that's good!!

KRYSTAL said...

How much does lasik surgery in guam cost?!

KRYSTAL said...

&BTW, can't wait for your fotd's hurry up fan! lol i love how you do your eyemakeup. just like a MUA!

mszcheysser said...

Sorry to hear about your eyes Shar! After I read your blog, I confirmed that I don't want to wear/buy contacts ever again. Blah & I don't even need them.