Sunday, April 19, 2009
i miss my blackberry
So im thinking of getting a new cellphone again! Im in love with the blackberry storm but im reluctant about the monthly costs. Blackberry data rates are freaking expensive on Guam. But its sexy appearance might cause me to make another impulsive decision, *sighs! I had a blackberry curve for about 4 months before I sold it with the service provider contract because paying for a car and $100 a month for the blackberry was not working out for me! Grrr, right now im using one of the older phones, a motorola slvr. Im back to the old fashion texting / emailing, and it's driving me crazay! The screen is so damn small, the buttons are just annoying. I want the blackberry storm! I'll even settle for the Curve 8320. What do you think? Is it worth paying about $100 monthly? Please share some of your insights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi! I'm Maggie... You don't know me, but my husband knows your boyfriend.."Vince Uson"... I love your blogs and its nice to find someone who's from the same place your from.
I hope you don't find me as weird or anything...lol.
Take care!
i say....... go for it! i wish i had a blackberry, but too expensive... i cant afforddd!! lol. btw, thanks for the info on changing my username!! lol
I agree it's hard to go back to the basics once we've been spoiled. I say, go and get the new BB storm if you think it'll help you function better in your day-to-day life. I honesty cannot live without my iPhone. I need the internet whereever I go! Gosh I'm such a tech junkie:)
Post a Comment