Happy Mother's Day Mommas!
(belated)
Here's a picture of me and my mom. My cousin was in the picture too but I thought it was more appropriate to be just us two. This was taken at age 16 (I am now 21), my junior year in highschool, That's why I look so young. The only makeup I wore was eyeliner. haha! And I love/miss my natural jet black hair. Im thinking of dying it.


The boyfriend and I went out today to look for mother's day gifts for my mom and grandma. I wore this look today. This is my favorite, so far. Hehe!
Face:
Benefit Do It Daily moisturizer
Chanel Mat Lumiere in Intense Naturel 50
CS 28 Neutral Palette for blush
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
CS 88 Colorful Palette (Matte Version)
MAC Blacktrack FL
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Lips:
Carmex
Sephora Gloss Ultra Brilliance #60
Anyway, I got my mom something more useful than jewelry because last year I gave her a Tiffany&Co. necklace and she didnt use it, well she did for a while. I guess she's just not a necklace person. Guess who uses it now!? ME! Haha! Well I got her these cute ass sandals from Nine West. I would have gotten one for myself but there were no sizes. Plus I shouldnt be thinking about me. It's all about mommas. I got my grandma a votive candle set that she really liked. The candles were a pretty pearly orange color and the votive holder was a dark brown. I liked the color combo. I should do a look with that as an inspiration.
Free Shipping at maccosmetics.com
with promo code: MACSHIP
*This offer is valid through 11:59 pm EST Sunday May 10, 2009 on orders shipped to US addresses only. Offer not applicable towards the purchase of Gift Cards or eGift Cards. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system errors or unforeseen problems.
I know it's a little late but you can try to catch up. So I was browsing around looking for something to order when I found out that we're able to order the pro palette x 15 eyeshadow and the pro palette refill pans. Omigod! I was so effing excited since we dont have a MAC Pro store on Guam, yayyy! But I only ordered two palettes and one refill pan in "Expresso" for now. My plastic money (aka debit card) needs to be replenished. But next paycheck I will for sure be hauling the refill pans. So get yourself something and take advantage of the free shipping like I always do, haha! And tell me what you got.
8 comments:
your mom looks like your sister! lol. i wanna post a pic of me and my mom too. i miss my momma, and ofcourse my weird dad according to his seiko watch.. LOL
anywayss.....
i love that neutral look! was it similar to the one u wore to the wedding cuz i loved that too..!
and i know! i saw that pan/palette at the maccosmetics website a few days ago. & i couldnt believe my eyes! haha. thats so cool, its like the macpro site haha
i love that neutral look :)
and omggggg, darn the free shipping! :( i just started my one month self-ban from makeup purchases!!
i like the natural look!
okay, now i know where you get your sexyness!!! hehe... you're mom is a babe hehe.. and i love the brown neutral look. Very gorgeous hun! Also, thanks for the scoop on MAC. I'll go check it out even if i don't shop online...
aww you look so young in the photo with your mom. You should jet black hair again! Pretty smoky brown look!
Hi,Great blog, come stop by mine to say hello and take a look around! Hope to see you there.
xx Belle
Awww gorgeous photo! You and your Mum are just gorgeoussss!!!
your mom is pretty and the look you did is pretty too :)
Post a Comment