Friday, July 24, 2009

sick again

Heyyy! It's been a while since my last post. Anywaysss, where's everyone's entries to my contest?! I thought it was a fun idea. I may have to push the dates back (or not) If I dont get enough entries. Theres a link in the right sidebar, click the image for more details.



I am starting to get sick again. Out of no where on Wednesday night I started coughing. The next day I had a slight fever but I still went to work, at night was a different story. My fever went to 100 +. I skipped dinner and slept all night, but I woke up around 2 am coz the cough was bothering me. Babe fixed me up something to eat before taking the meds. Im not really big on medicine but I really didnt wna skip work the next day, so i took it hoping it will help me feel at least a little better. I read the instructions after drinking it and said it causes drowziness and to clear up at least 8 hours. Well it was 2 and i wake up for work at 07:45 and start at 08:30. I was so worried that I might not wake up in time because of the medicine and sure enough my cellphone and home phone was ringing off the hook at 09:30. I woke and was liek "fuck" i knew it. I was gna be in trouble, because i didnt get to work for a week and a half about 2 weeks ago. My bosses already held a meeting about my attendance and now I didnt wake up for work. My employers are really strict about attendance so im scared I might lose my job. I've been there for 3 years now and I admit im always calling in but there are somethings that you just cant help. Gosh im so scared. So when I was talking to my supervisor on the phone she was like "what happened again?" so I explained about the medicine and told her I wasnt coming in so I can see the doctor AGAIN! Well the doctor said its the flu but he doesnt think its the swine flu. He said my symptoms arent severe but Im still very scared. We now have 24 confirmed cases and 1 death on island. And Guam is a very small island. So he gave me a mask to take around because its easier for me to get exposed to the swine flu because I already have the flu.




And here's me being silly with my cute purple mask. I was smiling, stupid me. Haha
I bought the August 09 - August 10 Organizer. I cant live with out this and no other planner compares.
And I also ordered the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer and Warm Palettes, That definitely made me feel better. Thank God I was approved for the Paypal Plus Credit Mastercard. The whole thing costed $59.60. Even if CS lowered the prices, the shipping is still a bit expensive. I cant wait for them to arrive.

9 comments:

Jem said...

awww...im sorry to hear that you are not feeling well,hun.

at least its not the swine flu..good thing.you just need to take some rest & a TLC from Marvin..

don't worry about th e contest, im sure the girls are just looking for ideas..i for one will def join, but i can't find an inspiration yet..hehe

hope you get well,hun!
*hugs*

Sherry said...

hope you get well soon

xoxo

http://heartrandom.com

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Yup NXY fits too! :) I love it~!

&& I hope you feel better soon hun <3

lindah said...

I hope you get better :( That's kind've scary! Just wear a mask even if you look like you're crazy :D haha, at least you don't have to wear any lippies right??? :)

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

feel better soon! Those palettes look amazing!!!

Chrissy said...

I hope you feel better soon, and that you don't get any worse! And I hope it all works out for you at your job...I hope they can understand that this wasn't something you could help!

Wow, I'm glad you got your 2 palettes, yay! Now I'm lemming for the warm palette though. XDD

KRYSTAL said...

lol so you caved in to get both palettes. its worth it anyway. i love themmm. i love that august to august too, but its just too huge. if it was smaller, it'd be the perfect planner. haha!

KRYSTAL said...

oh and that made me laugh, how you were smiling under the mask! hahah

Courtney said...

hope you feel better soon!