Wednesday, July 15, 2009

photos

These are the studio pictures we took last Saturday. HOT PINK was our theme. As pissed off as I was that day, the pictures turned out to bebeautiful [click here to read my rant]. Anyways, this'll be a short post, Enjoy ladies!
Our Package Pose.

2nd Package pose, I stick out like a sore thumb : (

I thought the "09" was kinda cheesy, but who notices that when there's 6 girls in bright hott pink?! He told us to "strike a pose" lol.

12 comments:

Sherry said...

pink is lovely color I like pink too.

http://heartrandom.com

Rai said...

Cute pictures!

M. Uson said...

CUTEEEE!!!!!! I love the hot pink theme!! Aww... i miss taking studios! Me and vince have yet to take one together lol...

M. Uson said...

CUTEEEE!!!!!! I love the hot pink theme!! Aww... i miss taking studios! Me and vince have yet to take one together lol...

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I love the pictures!!! You all look amazing ~!

KRYSTAL said...

love it! esp the first pic

Courtney said...

the pictures turned out FAB! i love the pink. :]

KRYSTAL said...

heyyy... no, our address is going to be different... ill send u our new addy on ur email,

lindah said...

I think they turned out great :D I'm diggin' the pinkness :)

'09... you ladies just graduated LOL! xD

donnarence said...

i love the theme.. all of you look so pretty..

Pink Coast Designs said...

Such a cute picture! You should check out my blog too~ http://pinkcoastdesigns.blogspot.com/ I am currently having a contest!

Anonymous said...

whoooAAA totally cute^.^