My boyfriend and I were looking to get a professional camera, if we had extra money. Which we did, but that was put aside for our potential trip to Philippines in November.
Just recently a friend of a friend got a Nikon D40 as a gift. He's a begginer and decided to use Babe's car as the subject/model. Marvin was so excited, thrilled, flabbergasted etc. at the quality of the pictures that he searched the internet and just bought a Nikon D60. Talk about impulsive. Im pissed off because he likes to get mad at me when I shop for makeup, but I never splurge at one time on makeup, the most i've probably spent at once is $50 or so. Compared to him spending almost $3,500 on a motorcycle and then $500 for a camera. I mean I do want the camera but now that I think of it, it's kinda ridiculous. Isnt it?! Omg I dont know what to think. This camera better come up with a way to pay for itself, lol. And before that, we were planning to get a JVC 42" flat screen hd lcd tv for our room that's on sale for $899.99, and that's a REALLY good deal, looks like were not getting it. Unless he cancels his order. After lecturing him, he understood where I was coming from and he felt bad. I didnt want him to but we still have bills to pay - the cable is due, grocery to shop for (esp. his parent's are in the Philippines right now). I'm just shocked!
Just recently a friend of a friend got a Nikon D40 as a gift. He's a begginer and decided to use Babe's car as the subject/model. Marvin was so excited, thrilled, flabbergasted etc. at the quality of the pictures that he searched the internet and just bought a Nikon D60. Talk about impulsive. Im pissed off because he likes to get mad at me when I shop for makeup, but I never splurge at one time on makeup, the most i've probably spent at once is $50 or so. Compared to him spending almost $3,500 on a motorcycle and then $500 for a camera. I mean I do want the camera but now that I think of it, it's kinda ridiculous. Isnt it?! Omg I dont know what to think. This camera better come up with a way to pay for itself, lol. And before that, we were planning to get a JVC 42" flat screen hd lcd tv for our room that's on sale for $899.99, and that's a REALLY good deal, looks like were not getting it. Unless he cancels his order. After lecturing him, he understood where I was coming from and he felt bad. I didnt want him to but we still have bills to pay - the cable is due, grocery to shop for (esp. his parent's are in the Philippines right now). I'm just shocked!
Anyway, onto the sweet part. Here's some of the photos that were taken with the D40.








7 comments:
the camera is worth it! love the pics! man i miss guams sceneries!
Nice car and you captured the sunset in Guam really nice, I love the picture is so beautiful! Wow so you are planning to have a vacation in P.I.?
ewwww why nikon? :p why not canon!?
guam's sunset is beautiful! :) and hey, he can probably take SEXY pictures of you & your makeup now xD lol! but yeah, probably pass on the tv or take back the bike?
Wow, Guam looks beautiful! i'd love to visit one day! and that camera better be worth the $500!! =S hehe! take care! :)
Nice car, and what great pictures!
& omg, I hate how a guy will lecture you when you buy makeup or go shopping, but yet they seem to be super impulsive! And spend mass amounts of money when they do buy things
Nice Car
OH it seems you have a new music background
love it<3
wow nice sunset...
looks romantic-^.^-
Post a Comment