Thursday, August 20, 2009

package from Eki

So sometime last week or before that I ordered some things from Eki, and they're finally here! OMG they are so prettayyy! I got the "Hime Pokadot B Cosmetics Pouch" (which came with a matching bow hair tie) and two of her "Charmy Bows A" one in purple/lavender and cream. She also threw in some extras which I love love love. She added a charm to the zipper of the pouch, one of her new bow hair ties, two baby hair clips, maybelline lippie and some yummmy candies. Thanks so much Eki-Chan. You girls should definitely check out her other handmade items. click here.

I love how it was wrapped.
Her sweet and kawaii note.
Kawaii-ness.
Hime Pokadot (B) Cosmetic Pouch.
Im not sure if she'll make more but you can ask her. From what I know this is the second one she made.
She totally read my mind lol. I love shiny things.


The Charmy Bow (A).
These are toooo cute. I wore this out today and people loved it : D

Tiffany Box?! I wish.

The matching Hime Bow Hair Tie.
Cheesy pose, looked better on her. LOL
She read my mind again, haha. I just love the pink and brown color scheme. I think she has a matching pouch for this too. So check it out.

And here are the babies of the bunch. Its so tiny and cuuute!

Again Thank you Eki!



My cousin is planning her 21st birthday (end of september) and appointed me "party planner/coordinator/mistress of ceremony", its something i've always wanted to do, so yayyy! Her theme is Casino/Pokerface/Sin City (havent really got an exact one but you get it right?) and omg have we got so much ideas. We just came from a porn shop/adult costume store and got her outfit, its so sexxxay! The theme suits her well because first of all, she's turning Twenty One! And well because she is a hardcore gambler. So far we've come up with a few fun "adult" games ; ) and the decor is gna be fabulous...with dice,playing cards, poker chips and all the sorts. We're gna get some people to dress up in suits and have a blackjack table, I cant wait! Throw in some of your ideas for games, decor and whatever you feel like sharing with me. I appreciate it thanks girlies!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute n girly~!!!

i like your purple look!

Sherry said...

so pretty and you look great :)

xoxo

http://isherrygo.com

Anonymous said...

wow really cute:)

i love girly things like this

Courtney said...

everything looks so cute!

Jem said...

awwwww!
you look kawaii with the the bows!

so cute
^_^

eki's creations are really gorgeous!
^_^

Anonymous said...

so cute purple bow match sa eye make up mo hihi :D

♔Jaimie said...

i love that polka dotted bow! I wish I could wear it, but I think i look crazy with stuff in my hair :(