Sunday, August 9, 2009

contest update, fotd's

Okay, so my contest was supposed to end this Friday, August 15, 2009 11:59 pm Guam time. Buuuut I have an insufficient amount of entries. So I am pushing back the dates til the end of the month. So the new deadline is AUGUST 31st. Please please please help spread the word about my contest and the new deadline. I also added a few more items to the prizes.

First Place Winner Gets...


Profusion 98 Color Eyeshadow Palette, NYX Eyeshadow Trio, NYX Pressed Eyeshadow, 4 NYX Loose Powder, MAC Lipglass, 3 BeautyFromTheEarth Multipurpose Minerals

Second Place Winner Gets...

Giovi 72 Color Eyeshadow Palette, 2 NYX Loose Powder, 6 Eyeshadow Quads, Purple and Black Houndstooth Print Bracelet and Earring Set

Just a comparison of the two. These were the last two and I want one for myself : ( but its okay. One of you lucky ladies will get it : )



fotd's
Im lazy to list products that I used lol. It wasnt much though coz im not wearing any foundie/concealer, I mainly focused on the eyes. If you wna know let me know and I'll answer to the best of my ability.





The first look I wore today. Boyfriend and I went to look around to look for my daddy's birthday present (but I didnt find anything he would like) He's turning 43 tomorrow!







This look was worn last night. My favorite drink when im out is "Midori Sour" and I thought it was appropriate to match my drink, lol. Okay thats kinda cheesy. Anyway we went out bar hopping with cousin's from my dad's side. One of my cousin's gave birth a month ago and hasnt been out since a few months into her pregnancy. It was so much fun, so much shots. Yuck, well most of them were so good like the Lemon Drop MMM it taste just like lemonade. I made them try their first B52. Hahaha that was funny. Anyway, the fotn...



11 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

@_@ cool prizes! i have seen some entries and they are all great! but still, will TRY to enter cuz it's really a fun contest. :)

Sherry said...

I have not take part yet.. still thinking.. :) need find inspiration

Anonymous said...

CooL,,,
can how many entries were allowed?

Courtney said...

i love that green look! &hopefully i'll be able to enter soon.

noone said...

I've seen some contest entries and they're great! I was planning to do some photos for your contest entry but I couldn't find my prop ANYWHERE sighhh still looking glad you pushed the deadline back because I WILL ENTER :) hope your weekend has been great!

lindah said...

I'm still awaiting to figure out which colors I'm going to use! :) I'm really excited to do it but I'm afraid it might not look very arabic-esque :P

And i love the green look! You can pull green off real nicely but it looks funny on me xD

Anonymous said...

wow you are so kind and generous @0@!!! great prices wooot!! nice smokey look:)

mia said...

wow... love them.already edit in post.

M. Uson said...

hey babe.... long time i know.... i loveee the fotd's! still fierce as ever! and wow nice prizes...i think you have the prizes offered!!! oh goodness i need to join your contest!!! hehe how you been??

Unknown said...

awww the look you did were so pretty. i like the modori sour look lol. its such a nice green shade.

i still have more time in my hands to do your contest lol.

donnarence said...

hi shar,, WOW.. yey,, i am so happy you pushed back the date.. i really thought i could not enter anymore since i have my exams this week until monday..i love the greens on you.. :D