Monday, August 31, 2009

you still have time to enter my contest!

I just wna let you girls know that you can still enter my contest, it was my mistake. You know the whole midnight thing. When it reached 12:00 am my brain automatically registered "August 31, gotta end the contest" but I didnt stop to think about the time. I just realized that my deadline is August 31 2009 at 11:59 pm (tonight) not 12:00 am. I guess I was too excited haha. So for those who want to enter and havent done so already, get your creative juices flowing and give me a taste LOL. And please spread the word!! Re-Post, Re-Tweet, Post as a bulletin in MySpace...it might count as an extra point ; ) im just saying LOL.



Follow me on Twitter and Re-Tweet:←Clickable
"Shar's Arabic Inspir ed contest ends 11:59 Guam Time http://x3mzshar.blogspot.com/2009/07/finally-contest-time-arabic-style.html Please RT"



Follow me on Blogger and Re-Post:←Clickable
"Shar's Arabic Style Inspired Makeup contest ends in a few hours, August 31, 2009 at 11:59pm Guam time. So get your creative juices flowing, you still have time to enter. All you need to do is, if you have a blog account, follow her, re-post her rules & requirements together with the look you created as a post to your blog, link her blog somewhere in your post, and let her know that you've entered. Just remember the key is to have fun with colors and line them eyes heavily ; )"
http://x3mzshar.blogspot.com/2009/07/finally-contest-time-arabic-style.html
http://x3mzshar.blogspot.com/2009/07/finally-contest-time-arabic-style.html
http://x3mzshar.blogspot.com/2009/07/finally-contest-time-arabic-style.html



Add me as a friend on Myspace and Post Bulletin:←Clickable
"Shar's Arabic Style Inspired Makeup contest ends in a few hours, August 31, 2009 at 11:59pm Guam time. So get your creative juices flowing, you still have time to enter. All you need to do is, if you have a blog account, follow her, re-post her rules & requirements together with the look you created as a post to your blog, link her blog somewhere in your post, and let her know that you've entered. Just remember the key is to have fun with colors and line them eyes heavily ; )"
http://x3mzshar.blogspot.com/2009/07/finally-contest-time-arabic-style.html
http://x3mzshar.blogspot.com/2009/07/finally-contest-time-arabic-style.html
http://x3mzshar.blogspot.com/2009/07/finally-contest-time-arabic-style.html

1 comment:

ghreizy said...

ohhh.. I'm soo excited on the results! I re-twitted you're giveaway

http://twitter.com/gracie0623/status/3665106658